Fan-made Trailer - Don Bradman Cricket 14

@OP,
You left out the most important feature and the true differentiator, i.e. Career Mode. Folks can argue about all the other features and claim they were present in earlier games but career mode is one thing new to the game and frankly would get lot more people paying attention to the game.

Big Ant has to come up with a career mode themed trailer which covers all the other features as well, which I am sure exists already but waiting for the right time to be released.

Wow! this is absofuc#enlutely awesome,,,this is a treailer at its best, covering almost all DBC14 features,,,nice touch mate

Thanks guys :)

Nice video mate. Obviously took a lot of work - great detail.

Yup. A few days of hard work.

@OP,
You left out the most important feature and the true differentiator, i.e. Career Mode. Folks can argue about all the other features and claim they were present in earlier games but career mode is one thing new to the game and frankly would get lot more people paying attention to the game.

Big Ant has to come up with a career mode themed trailer which covers all the other features as well, which I am sure exists already but waiting for the right time to be released.

I was waiting for someone to say that. I agree. But I hardly had any proper footage to show the feature and just mentioning it in the video might not do justice so I just put it in the description(which I copy pasted from BigAnt's website).

The best part is, the game already seems awesome with just those never ending features. Career mode clubs it all together and makes it epic.

Very nicely done :clap

Users who are viewing this thread