Fantasy Cricket is back! Give Feedback Here

You may think that I'm harassing you - What is the progress of the work on the back end interface of Fantasy Cricket.

vCash prizes to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

vCash prizes to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
That is planned, just I need to work out if it is possible to do that automatically or whether it needs to be manual.

The prizes will likely be 100x, 25x and 10x the total score respectively.

Scroll bar is again not working correctly. Also if possible can you add a feature of editing team before the deadline?

Scroll bar is again not working correctly.
I'll need you to be more specific.

One potential reason is if you've resized the browser window after loading the page - just reload the page if you can't. You'll also need to be using a modern web browser - the current version of IE, Firefox and Chrome are the only ones tested.

I am using chrome with latest update also did not resize the browser window after loading the page.

I am using chrome with latest update also did not resize the browser window after loading the page.
And what do you mean by the scroll bar not working? In all my testing it works fine in Chrome.

A screenshot will help.

Not sure about the screenshot describing the issue but its same as it was before. When I try to access reserve player slots by moving scroll bar then instead of maintaining its and page position, scroll bar move back to original position.
Ok found the cause of problem. Scroll bar does not work correctly if all 5 checkboxes are ticked otherwise its working fine.

Really sucks that reserves don't work yet, didn't find out Woakes and Ali were out of the game until after I submitted my team

They do, just they aren't set up for the single match games - only between matches of a multi-match series.

It might be easier in terms of implementation to just let you cancel the entry of a team and let you pick again.

Users who are viewing this thread