Fantasy Cricket is back! Give Feedback Here

Any update :spy
The most recent change is some closer integration between the forum and Fantasy Cricket.

I'm not sure why you're so concerned with the progress on the back end, it won't impact you.

The most recent change is some closer integration between the forum and Fantasy Cricket.

I'm not sure why you're so concerned with the progress on the back end, it won't impact you.
But I can request people to add IPL games, as I know you don't have much time for creating IPL teams, adding players and most important is makong games and scoring.

-
Can you keep the game XF friendly so we can use any of thwe themes available.

So Matt, How you gonna add players for IPL. Same way like we did for WC or something different ?

@MattW as you've Iintegrated Open, etc icons, Discussion threads, etc. Can you integrate Trophies in certain milestones for FC?

IS this the only software to make fantasy cricket league i mean you use this software to make fantasy cricket league.[DOUBLEPOST=1429955140][/DOUBLEPOST]H

How to use it.
It's a programming language, you need to learn it to be able to make something with it. There's plenty of books and courses available to learn how to write software.

It's a programming language, you need to learn it to be able to make something with it. There's plenty of books and courses available to learn how to write software.
Oh Man is there any other way to make fantasy cricket league.

MattW Give The Pictures you used in fantasy league

Users who are viewing this thread