360: Fantasy League

What competitions for the league AND how many matches per week?

• A T20 League

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • A One Day Cup

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • A First Class (Four-Day) Cup

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • One T20 Match Per Week

• Two T20 Matches Per Week

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Three T20 Matches Per Week

• One One-Day Match Per Fortnight

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • One One-Day Match Per Week

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • One First Class Match Per Month

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • One First Class Match Per Fortnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One First Class Match Per Week and a Half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One First Class Match Per Week

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
then which one is available
I think hyderabad royals will work for you??

----------

Team Name:valadiator
Gamertag:2013 module
Any suggestions for the tournament:no
Your Timezone:+ 5.30 GMT

----------

i have posted new team name is it available if yes than may i send the players list and where do i find cricket academy

Ya i think this team is available and please send the players if the list of them is ready:)

Also what's everyone's thoughts on the possibility of having tournaments for other forms of the game as well?

Lets start with a T20 tournament first, we can decide on the future 50 over/Test tournaments once we complete this shorter format one successfully.

Working on my team now, will post the list in some time.

Lets start with a T20 tournament first, we can decide on the future 50 over/Test tournaments once we complete this shorter format one successfully.

Working on my team now, will post the list in some time.

Bro iz it your team or your sending a set of players for auction??

Here's my list of players. A little more than 30. Hope its not a problem.

1 Saeed Ajmal
2 B.R.M. Taylor
3 W.D. Parnell
4 D.W. Steyn
5 Harbhajan Singh
6 T.T. Bresnan
7 S.P. Narine
8 Mohammad Hafeez
9 R. Rampaul
10 G.B. Hogg
11 H.M. Amla
12 R.L. Taylor
13 D.J.J. Bravo
14 C.L. White
15 Abdur Razzak
16 A.D. Mathews
17 J. Botha
18 D.A. Warner
19 F. du Plessis
20 Sohail Tanvir
21 J.P. Duminy
22 K.A. Pollard
23 E.J.G. Morgan
24 A.J. Finch
25 B.B. McCullum
26 A.B. Dinda
27 I.K. Pathan
28 N.L.T.C. Perera
29 S.L. Malinga
30 M.G. Johnson
31 R.J. Peterson
32 J.H. Kallis
33 Imran Tahir
34 Mashrafe Mortaza
35 M. Morkel
36 A.B. de Villiers
37 Q. de Kock
38 Zaheer Khan

Yeah, OutSwinger already chose to be called Hyderabad Hoyas, but you can be called Valadiator

Yeah, I was thinking this originally

Here's my list of players. A little more than 30. Hope its not a problem.
Thanks for the list. More than 38 isn't a problem

I think you should start making the excel sheet now ....with your list of the players it will atleast come down to a number of 90 players

Team Name: Kings XI Punjab
Gamertag: Gunners4Ever12
Any suggestions for the tournament: No
Your Timezone:+12

@theodom101, @Billy55, @toby123, @Da king 887, @2013 big b and @jatt2009. Please post the list of players you are interested in for the auction. All the players will then be collated and posted again along with their base prices for clarity.
The other important thing for everyone is to post the timings they will be available for the auction to be conducted during this weekend.

@theodom101, @Billy55, @toby123, @Da king 887, @2013 big b and @jatt2009. Please post the list of players you are interested in for the auction. All the players will then be collated and posted again along with their base prices for clarity.
The other important thing for everyone is to post the timings they will be available for the auction to be conducted during this weekend.

V Sehwag
M Johnson
A Morkel
T Bresnan
S Patel
J Dernbach
I Pathan
G Ballance
Y Singh
G Bailey
H Singh
R Sharma
S Dhawan
M Shami
P Awana
R Taylor
T Southee
J Ryder
P Chawla
D Miller
Shaun Marsh
Cheteshwar Pujara
Gurkeerat Singh
Mandeep Singh
Manan Vohra
Rishi Dhawan
Glenn Maxwell
Akshar Patel
Thisara Perera
Wriddhiman Saha
Lakshmipathy Balaji
Beuran Hendricks
Murali Kartik
Anureet Singh
Karanveer Singh
Sandeep Sharma
Shardul Thakur

GMT +12

Last edited:
Saturday and sunday anytime is fine with me:)

----------

Where is our host theodom101

I think you should start making the excel sheet now ....with your list of the players it will atleast come down to a number of 90 players
Started making it when you sent me your list. Me and my brother (Da king 887) have chosen our players and the number of players is now at 123. Still haven't added jatt2009's list.

Team Name: Kings XI Punjab
Gamertag: Gunners4Ever12
Any suggestions for the tournament: No
Your Timezone:+12
Thanks. Just so you (and others) know, you don't have to be an IPL team or even a real team. You can be a completely made up team.

Whose league is this again? :p Seriously though the effort you're putting into this is really helping. As I said above Da king and I have added our players. Do you want us to post them here as well? And I've started making the Excel sheet with the prices etc. Yeah, can people please start posting the times that they will be available for the auction this weekend (make sure you include the timezone). The auction will probably last anywhere between one and three hours and may be split into more than one time period (e.g. an hour on Saturday, an hour on Sunday). Da king and I will be available between 6 and 9AM on Saturday, as well as 1-4PM and after 9-11PM. On Sunday between 2PM and 9PM I might be available. These are all just estimates.

Thanks to jatt2009 for his list

Haha I've been at school :p

Last edited:
Whose league is this again?

I was just trying to help

Do you want us to post them here as well?

Yes, that gives the other teams an idea on which players you are interested in.

Yeah, can people please start posting the times that they will be available for the auction this weekend (make sure you include the timezone).
I will be available on Saturday and Sunday from 2 pm(GMT +530) onwards till midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread