FARAZ AI PATCH

faraz haider

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
WELL GUYS,
this is first ever AI patch created by me .I will like to thanks koala and peter for helping me around and also ste for encouraging me to make an ai patch.
well guys just check it out and waiting for yr feedbacks.ANY bad and good comments will be happily accepted

man is this going to change both odi and tests???? or just one of them... can you highlight a few points abt what your expected effect of this AI is???

well it is only for hard mode and its for both test and odi and features are that:
1)it is just reality based patch and u can find it out.
2)well cpu will lay in a test match under 3 and over and not looking aggresive like oneday.
3)well u can find some gr8 outfield and infield like in reality
4)play for more features

well just go to the config editor, click import patch and select my patch then click yes and then comuter will show succesful or imported message that means u have correctly done it. well if unequal file size message came just click ok

Hm..should I import ur cfg file?? In what? Hard more? Please tell me quick anywone, thnx!

well i made this patch only for hard modes so just open the config editor click import patch and choosse my patch and thts all

Faraz is having problems accessing the site but tells me on MSN:

"well u dont have to chosse any thing.
well just change yr level to hard in game
open config editr click import patch and tell the location whee my patch is present and just click ok
well dont click on any thing else in the config editor."

Users who are viewing this thread