Farewell Transmission Games! and best of luck for future.

Select any of the following

• Thank You Transmission Games

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Naah, its just their job. They dont deserve thanks

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,

I have created this thread so that we can thank Transmission games to create a Cricket game after such a long time. Moreover, i would like to thank them on the fact that they have been so involved with the community. The kind of communication which i had never seen before. Its not like EA forums or their official replies where they say" Unfortunately we dont have any information on this ast the moment". Transmission have been completley involved with all of us and provided us a playtest,multiple Q&A, answered our questions here in the forum and much more. So if you feel that transmission had done a great job with the users then thank them here. Lest show our appreciation and stop crying over small cosmetic thing which wont affect gameplay:clap:clap

Thank You Transmission Games

P.S: A special thanks to Rob who spend his most of the time surfing though PC forums these days:p

AngryPixel added 10 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Rob .. It wont hurt to post a reply..:p We can see you as the viewer in this thread:D:D

Have to edit it to a fairwell thread due to these unforeseeable events. So this thread is now to show som gratitude to the Transmission Workers who has worked their bottoms off to bring us best cricket game to date. It was buggy but that is mainly due to rushing the game. Now we can access the game's files using abbh's editor, we can see there is a lot of unused stuff there which transmission never got to implement in to the game due to the pressure of release date. Yet they worked hard and communicated with us post release and gave us a beta patch which made life a lot smooth for PC gamers atleast.

I hope you guys get some good gaming companies contract way better than your current one:happy

Last edited:
I hope the community can support this thread as a backing for the development house to be used by Codies for future cricket games. The more visibility Codies have that the fans appreciate the quality of the game the more likely this is to happen. I'm not saying the game is perfect, but given the budgetary constraints involved in producing a game for a relatively small market (compared to say football (of either kind)) I think it's a good achievement from what we've seen, and that there is an obvious love and understanding of the sport which has gone into the game which should be appreciated.

Great Post Helicon. You read my mind . That was the exact intention of me starting this thread.

Keep it coming guys. It wont hurt to show a little appreciation

big_bird_thanksgiving.jpg

Have yourself a complementary beverage, son. This is our best hope at a good cricket game, but it's not just that, it's the fact that Transmission listened to the community in some aspects.

I'm 50/50 on answer to this poll.

I do thank transmission for listening to feedback and making a great game, but on the flip side the basics were laid down in BLIC 07, but done in a poor way.

and if Transmission had done a poor job, we wouldnt have bought it, same with any other Software company.

So my reply, is thank you Transmission for doing your job, it has been done excellently, with great customer service :cheers

I think I'm gonna hold off my thanks till I play the full game because after being severely disappointed by BLC05 and 07, I'm not putting high hopes on this one (even though it seems to be better than other games).

i agree to ajamils the pat 2 games of codies where worst compared to ea series but while seeing ashes cricket 09 demo video of xbox 360 i am very pleased with transmission games for their effort on this game but i will not thank them until i play demo on pc since i dont have x360 i have pc and wii so i am looking forward to both the systems.

I'm relunctant to vote in this until having plenty of overs in the full game. No point judging on a demo, although I'd agree the overall signs are of heavy progress from BL07.

It's a silly poll anyway. Of course they deserve thanks pretty much no matter how good or poor the game might be. Public poll too so Rob and Heath can see who isn't getting invited to the 2010 playtest...

Poll might be silly barmy(you can change it to private) but intention of this thread are good. I just
wanna show how much PC appreciate Transmission

Have been a long time looker, but I have only recently registered. In comparison to many other developers, transmission have been very open about the game and their ambitions for the future. They actually seem to care about cricket games and the cricket community who want their very own "PES series" which to me is very encouraging. But, I shall wait for the full game to vote. All sounds positive thus far.

Thanks to you as well Barmy.

Too bad you didnt gavethem your license cheap:p:p lol

AngryPixel added 11 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Come on guys... We have hundreds of user visiting this thread daily. IT wont take a lot of time to thank Transmission. If you dont wanna post you can always just click the thanks in poll

Users who are viewing this thread