Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

That would be a great inclusion....@SpitfiresKent :thumbs

I'm not sure if anyone would agree with me, but I think there should be a DON BRADMAN ULTIMATE TEAM(DBUT).

Just like there is in Fifa.
Come on Big Ant, make an Ultimate Team!

Hi Ross,

Very good game.
If u do make a Don Bradman Cricket 15, then consider adding:
the Ultimate team feature (got that from Fifa)
Try to add tournaments like the t20 world cup, ODI world cup.
More stadiums.
Crowd should make some noise throughout the game and should applaud boundaries. (Currently, the crowd just sits there, no movements at all)
Get some pro commentators that talk about previous matches, cricketing legends etc.

I'd like to see some more dynamic stats on screen in career mode.

This could include
  • show this season's stats instead of career stats,
  • show performances against this team in the past
  • head to head history for individual bowlers
  • notifications like 'has passed 1000 runs for the season', '5th century of the season', '100th boundary', 'now ranked 4th in leading run scorers', etc

Is there a lords stadium in this game?

Because on my console, it says lords, but turns out to be Melbourne stadium!

Is there a lords stadium in this game?

Because on my console, it says lords, but turns out to be Melbourne stadium!

In the fixture list all the proper stadium names are used.
But when you play a game you play in one of the 13 stadiums included,at least i think it's 13.
hopefully there will be more stadia added in the next dbc or maybe in a dlc.

For DBC 15 there should be:

- Stadium builder, similar to what was in PES2013, build and design stadiums for use in the game. Could be implemented into the DBC academy. Saves on licenses.
- Have more options for career mode. Australia and England domestic comps are great but maybe add an option to have more competitions like the NZ or WI domestic league, without having to replace either Aus or Eng domestic comp, if that makes sense.

- Indoor cricket mode. 8 players on each team on an indoor cricket field (similar to the practice nets), with indoor cricket rules. I reckon that would be an awesome feature.

Thoughts?

Would be easier if they simply applied a multiplier based on difficulty setting - along with the option to change difficulty on the fly (perhaps with a bonus for staying on the same difficulty across the season).

there is no point in bothering about leaderboards, if people cant enjoy the game in the way they want. Fwiw im in the top quarter of career leaderboards doesnt give me an ounce of satisfaction when i know im always going to end up as a dravid in career.

I love playing on legend as it reflects my real world approach quite a bit but at times you wish for the heck of it i would love to have a full career in pro and play like sehwag or KP without suddenly loosing all my magical touch on reaching higher difficulties.

Even if there is going to be a difficulty bump it should be constant on all domestic and intl matches, having them a t 2 difficulties is just insane and messes you muscle memory and skill.

How about making use of these brilliant player cards?

Try and picture this:

Whenever a new batsmen arrives at the crease instead of (or as well as) the batsmen just walking out how about an extra cut scene where the new batsmen is shown taking guard and on the left hand side(or right) something like this pops up like you get in real life TV coverage.

pz55Kpa.png

YKKGW2x.png

Ignore how crap my paint skills are, it's just to get the idea across :p
Best and class! idea for if DBC15

My Suggestions

In career mode:
1) Interaction with Captain
In the match Request
- to move up/down the batting order (with respect to fall of wickets, etc)
- to move up/down the bowling order
- at the fall of wicket, request to bowl with some justification (like batsmen is weak against spinners, etc)
- if we are part-time bowler, requesting for one-off spell/over to rattle settled batsmen
- suggest bowling/batting changes to captain, successful changes lead to leadership points which in turn will lead to vice-captain/captain position
Out of the match Request
- to move up/down the batting order (chance to open the batting, etc)
- to move up/down the bowling order (opening bowler/bowler after fielding restrictions/etc)
- to rest for a match or tournament due to fatigue
- suggest number of bowlers & batsmen for the match, team sheet changes to captain, successful changes lead to leadership points which in turn will lead to vice-captain/captain position
2) Interaction with Board/Team Management
As a captain
- ability to build and improve team
- receive expectations for the season (captaincy is continued/discontinued based on board expectations)
- request for bowling/batting/fielding/wicket-keeper/fitness coaches, physiotherapist, speciality coaches (to help heal key players before season/tournament) and scouts (who will find new/young talent, find a player[fast bowler/spinner/opening batsmen/etc] for the team, find players to sign for the team whose contracts are getting expired/over)
As a player
- request board to give/remove captaincy
- request improved contract with good performance/cup win/etc
3) Use calender in career mode
- multiple matches in a week lead to fatigue for player.
- one training session per week
- fitness training/special training per week/month
4) Concept of Money for players / Cricket Store
- better contracts will pay the player
- Players can buy cricket bats, kits, etc in Cricket store
- newly created kits, bats, etc by BigAnt or users will be showcased in Cricket store
- the concept of cricket store will remove the issue of the textures files, etc and will have a proper way to insert custom made kits, bats, etc.

(to be continued... )

One feature I would love to include is a proper analysis of a player after each season.
For bowlers: The percentage of lines and lengths bowled.
Areas that the bowler gave away runs.
Areas where bowlers were successful to strangle the batsmen.
Wickets taken, etc, etc.
Maximum wickets taken against (team)
Maximum runs given against (team)
For batsmen: Maximum scoring areas.
Least scoring areas.
Maximum runs scored against (team/bowler)
Least runs scored against (team/bowler)
For captain: Win percentage.
Based on the analysis of each batsmen scoring and non scoring areas ability to set the field.
Bring on a player (bowler/batsman) that has dominated a certain player (batsman/bowler) respectively.
Ability to scuffle the batting order.​

Just a thought:

In ODI and T20 matches, scoring a fifty run partnership should be rewarded with more XP than TEST matches.

Agree?

Users who are viewing this thread