Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

So to what all other sports games are you comparing DBC ? Also how would that be a fair comparison? wouldn't that be like comparing flight simulator and GTA both of which are are open world sandbox and saying Flight sim needs to be priced lower cause GTA has cars, bikes and cycles thrown in with better graphics.

Showing bad and irrelevant logic doesn't make anyone logical person. And i don't feel the necessity of answering these. You will get your answers if you have some brains.

Guys what is early access of a game? Is it having the basic stuffs in and adding more stuff as time goes on??

Guys what is early access of a game? Is it having the basic stuffs in and adding more stuff as time goes on??

Yes - Basically the game launches on Steam as "Early Access" - Anyone who buys it knows that they are buying into an unfinished game, and eventually they will get the final version. It's essentially a pre-order where you can play the game before it's finished.
You then relaunch the game as a full product when it's ready, but it means you can get customers in up-front.

You get the core game: they add features
Yes - Basically the game launches on Steam as "Early Access" - Anyone who buys it knows that they are buying into an unfinished game, and eventually they will get the final version. It's essentially a pre-order where you can play the game before it's finished.
You then relaunch the game as a full product when it's ready, but it means you can get customers in up-front.

And they can give valuable feedback and critique on the wya...a la Drive Rally

Unfinished upto what percentage?? Does that depend on the company??[DOUBLEPOST=1433095616][/DOUBLEPOST]
And they can give valuable feedback and critique on the way...a la Drive Rally
Yeah I saw Rally has an early access version, asked this because I had no idea on the level of completion during the early access release....

Unfinished upto what percentage?? Does that depend on the company??

Yep - I think it still has to have certain requirements (IE it "works", but has bugs and is unpolished), but various stages of completion have been on there.

Yep - I think it still has to have certain requirements (IE it "works", but has bugs and is unpolished), but various stages of completion have been on there.
Then this would really be awesome way for gamers to participate in the creation of the game along with the developers and would encourage more people to join the PC version of the game....Wow nice....

May i know how much cricket have you played in your real life? obviously in professional level?

Sports based video games and playing sports in real life have no connection. You can be Shane Warne or Tendulkar and still be wrong about video games' branding, sales and marketing strategy.

Wow!! Shakib Al Hasen has taken time out from the nets to express his disappointment in not being asked to be the "brand"! Well aren't we privileged?

Yeah. He is dissapointed because he had to waste his time by playing against england in wc15[DOUBLEPOST=1433097140][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sports based video games and playing sports in real life have no connection. You can be Shane Warne or Tendulkar and still be wrong about video games' branding, sales and marketing strategy.
Brother i didn't ask it because of that reason! just wanted to make sure what gives him the privilege to address someone as troll .

Yeah. He is dissapointed because he had to waste his time by playing against england in wc15

Haha! :P

Btw BA will be having only a limited amount of resource as far as human workforce and budget is concerned. Obviously they will look to fine tune the previous systems and add important functional features. Graphs and stats are high on anyone's lists but other cosmetic stuff can be sidelined until the 'major' systems for a game to be fun are perfected.

On a different note, BA will surely assign its resources for cosmetic art assets if their budget and time allowed. There is no reason for us to fight over it.

May i know how much cricket have you played in your real life? obviously in professional level?

At the moment I am not allowed to play for England because Straussy called me a See You Next Tuesday......know enough now?

Users who are viewing this thread