Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

I asked as you said the game doesn't have original names or faces. Obviously out of the box it doesn't, but it is a quick to simple process to rectify this.

I have recommended DBC to four mates of mine. Not one of them had asked if it had a licence so I find it a strange argument. The most noticeable thing was that none of them had heard of it despite the game being out for months or even a year in one case. This was due to poor marketing in the UK. A far bigger issue than the lack of a license.

Marketing is obviously an issue. Sub continent is a place where people actually like to play games downloading from torrent. So u have to make a statement by giving them something that forces them to buy the game. License is one of them. I know the game has online community from where u can download almost original players. May be if they can make the next edition graphically more strong this community will be of more help I guess. But for doing good marketing you can't say openly that we have a online community from where u can download original looking players. So people won't know it's use actually from the marketing tools (posters,banners,game dvd cover etc). Only in social communities it can be told. that's it!

When i am buying a 50$ game which is around the price of fifa. I certainly expect it has attributes same as fifa. But it doesn't have that.

DBC 14 had one of the worst looking crowd also. I hope that will be improved the next time.

Marketing is obviously an issue. Sub continent is a place where people actually like to play games downloading from torrent. So u have to make a statement by giving them something that forces them to buy the game.

I think Big Ant managed that well. A license is not going to suddenly make a load of pirates purchase a game instead of torrenting it.

As for the crowd, really who gives a damn? That for me is down there with the lack of seagulls, license and helicopter shot(yeah I went there!).

I think Big Ant managed that well. A license is not going to suddenly make a load of pirates purchase a game instead of torrenting it.

As for the crowd, really who gives a damn? That for me is down there with the lack of seagulls, license and helicopter shot(yeah I went there!).

Lol. I guess DBC 16 is not needed even you are happy with DBC 14 and want to play that for the rest of your life. Bro you shouldn't be wasting your time in this thread "features you want to see" as you don't want to see anything more.

If Big ant keep making games listening to you. They are done for. :v

Lol. I guess DBC 16 is not needed even you are happy with DBC 14 and want to play that for the rest of your life. Bro you shouldn't be wasting your time in this thread "features you want to see" as you don't want to see anything more.

He is not saying he doesnt want any improvements or additions he is saying he wants to see the right kind of improvements and not just cosmetics and crappy AI and gameplay.....

It's 50 dollars my bro. When you look at the price 50 dollars you expect that there are right kind of improvements and also the cosmetics. If the game doesn't look good. It is not gonna attract gamers. Look is important just as much as any other things. @ dutch

niche sport games made by small studios cant afford to get everything, so they have to prioritize what is vital to sustain their base first then look at expanding.

Yeah guess you would have missed my contributions to improving this game. As for wasting my life, I've just wasted a good 20 minutes on your nonsense.

niche sport games made by small studios cant afford to get everything, so they have to prioritize what is vital to sustain their base first then look at expanding.

Then how can you expect people to buy 20$ worth game for 50 $ ?

based on what it has and what it doesn't compared to other sports games and their price!

So to what all other sports games are you comparing DBC ? Also how would that be a fair comparison? wouldn't that be like comparing flight simulator and GTA both of which are are open world sandbox and saying Flight sim needs to be priced lower cause GTA has cars, bikes and cycles thrown in with better graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread