Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

Players name should be real as in the international team in dbc 17.
Buy this game and you'll get real name and face. But as i can understand people won't be able to play it without buying it as everytime they will open it , they will have to go through online verification. So , bad luck for you guys brother. Buy this game and show support, or else u won't get to play a cricket game in near future!

Hopefully we can get an option for statistics for simulated matches as well. I run a few leagues which I simulate and it would be great to see player's cumulative statistics for the matches I didn't actually play.

Buy this game and you'll get real name and face. But as i can understand people won't be able to play it without buying it as everytime they will open it , they will have to go through online verification. So , bad luck for you guys brother. Buy this game and show support, or else u won't get to play a cricket game in near future!
This sort of post is something I don't like about this place.

The guy registered to the forums today, made a slightly uninformed request and has no other posts. We don't know anything about him... He may not have played DBC14, and likely knows nothing about DBC17, yet is instantly accused of being a pirate and that post gets "thanks".

I know there are good intentions behind this and we want BA to be rewarded for their work, but this is frankly ridiculous. If I joined another forum and the first reply to my first post was like this, it would give a pretty bad impression honestly.

The guy registered to the forums today, made a slightly uninformed request and has no other posts. We don't know anything about him... He may not have played DBC14, and likely knows nothing about DBC17, yet is instantly accused of being a pirate and that post gets "thanks".

I know there are good intentions behind this and we want BA to be rewarded for their work, but this is frankly ridiculous. If I joined another forum and the first reply to my first post was like this, it would give a pretty bad impression honestly.

Agree. Always agree on being less harsh on newcomers. On a lighter note...it's almost like a right of passage here...even Ross had a rough welcome. :P

I am not sure of what u read into my post! But i wasn't being harsh at all. i was very polite to him. Just told him to buy the game and show support, only then he will be able to play the game with real name and face. And if u are calling these harsh words, then what about the words of our very own admins and staff members of this site?
I am kinda happy about the way u approached , but would like to see this kind of approach at the correct time and in the correct place ! :)

I am not sure of what u read into my post! But i wasn't being harsh at all. i was very polite to him. Just told him to buy the game and show support, only then he will be able to play the game with real name and face. And if u are calling these harsh words, then what about the words of our very own admins and staff members of this site?
I am kinda happy about the way u approached , but would like to see this kind of approach at the correct time and in the correct place ! :)
I don't see why the issue of buying the game/online verification has anything to do with his post which simply asked for real player names in the game. A simple and brief explanation of how the Academy addresses this would be relevant, alluding to piracy is not.

The way you said "bad luck for you guys brother" sounds like an accusation... Maybe this wasn't intentional but this is not just a one-off that I've seen this sort of immediate piracy accusation and bandwagoning on here.

If someone makes a post which makes it obvious beyond doubt that they are a pirate, fair enough, be as harsh as you like... If not, we don't need to keep bringing it up all the time.

player's name should be real in international teams indicates to only one thing! Anyone who got the original game knows pretty well that they get original names and stuffs but those who played pirated version had to work with harbinder sindhu and others.
May be he didn't play dbc14 , i didn't think about that. But it's highly unlikely that he didn't play dbc14 but he knows that dbc didn't have real player names before!

Umpires need improvement (They hardly give a wrong decision as a result the reviews become totally useless)

Commentary Better Commentary

Plus Add Players Name (Commentary) please if you can :)

Umpires need improvement (They hardly give a wrong decision as a result the reviews become totally useless)

Commentary Better Commentary

Plus Add Players Name (Commentary) please if you can :)

I have had a bunch of decisions reversed while batting. The problem is that the reviews only work for LBWs. If you take a review for anything other than LBWs, say caught behind, forget about it as the umpire will stay with the original call no matter what. So yeah more variety in review systems in terms of reviewing and reversing different modes of dismissals would be nice.

say caught behind, forget about it as the umpire will stay with the original call no matter what. So yeah more variety in review systems in terms of reviewing and reversing different modes of dismissals would be nice.

Yup it never works on CATCHES which is pretty sad .

presumably bullet time will in any case kill any doubt on caught behinds for the keeper. if it goes to bullet-time he edged it...

presumably bullet time will in any case kill any doubt on caught behinds for the keeper. if it goes to bullet-time he edged it...

I thought 'bullet time' is only for slip catching and wkt keeper catching will remain the same.

Users who are viewing this thread