[FFX]: West Coast Eagles: Kings Of The Big Game (Tight Game in Sydney)

PipeDemons.jpg

Good win Jesse, saved yourself from severe humiliation. Another good update mate, going good this season so far.

Good win Jesse, saved yourself from severe humiliation. Another good update mate, going good this season so far.

Cheers mate. Hahah I know, I've developed quite a rivalry with Melbourne supporters on BigFooty (though who hasn't :sarcasm) since I joined, so had I lost this is would have hurt that little bit extra hahah. No offence Blake. :p

Last edited:
Round 7 Summary
2009 AFL Premiership Season

ryder-hero-spot-v-hawks-m.jpg

Essendon 14.14.98
Hawthorn 6.14.50

Geelong 11.13.79

Sydney 9.14.68

Richmond 14.17.101
Brisbane Lions 9.6.60

Carlton 12.12.84
Fremantle 9.8.62

North Melbourne 13.13.91
Port Adelaide 11.11.77

Adelaide 12.15.87
Western Bulldogs 10.12.72

West Coast Eagles 11.22.88

Melbourne 10.9.69

Collingwood 14.15.99
Saint Kilda 9.8.62

AFL Ladder Round 7
round7ladder.bmp

Round 7 Coleman Medal Count
round7coleman.bmp

Round 7 Media Most Valuable Player Count
round7MVP.bmp

Round 7 Injury Report
round7injuries.bmp

Round 7 Tribunal Report
round7tribunal.bmp

God..with 0:27 left in the game, I was up by 25 points, and the game froze. Not the program, I can still do everything like make substitutions, but the match won't actually continue.

This happened to me before, and I had to restart. Any chance anyone knows how to avoid it?

dajesmac added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

OKay, yep the game restarted. Damnit. Will have to replay the whole game, and i bet you anything i lose this one. :sarcasm

Shame, dont restart it, there was only 27 seconds left, and you already had a win. Just leave it as it is.

WE LOST TO FCKIN COLLYWOBBLY!!!? Omfg...wtf, rigged program.

Shame, dont restart it, there was only 27 seconds left, and you already had a win. Just leave it as it is.

WE LOST TO FCKIN COLLYWOBBLY!!!? Omfg...wtf, rigged program.

Nah nah the win doesn't count for me, cause the game didn't finish. It stopped and would not continue, so I had to Ctrl + Alt + Delete it's ass. Haha, so it will restart the game when I play it next.

Oh and, ahaha yes you did.:p

Hey like what your doing with this story and i would like to do something similar iv'e got the website with my own writting and stuff ready but i cant attach it to my own post whenever i try to upload it it says "upload failed" how do you do it?

You have to upload your picture on a image-hosting website ( imageshack, photobucket etc). Then you click on the 'Upload Image' where you post, and paste in the direct link of the picture.

You have to upload your picture on a image-hosting website ( imageshack, photobucket etc). Then you click on the 'Upload Image' where you post, and paste in the direct link of the picture.

Thanks for that

Hey like what your doing with this story and i would like to do something similar iv'e got the website with my own writting and stuff ready but i cant attach it to my own post whenever i try to upload it it says "upload failed" how do you do it?

Haha thanks for that mate, but yeah what he said ^

Guys, just a notice about the upcoming game Vs Sydney: since I got robbed of a win by FFX :sarcasm, I've been too indignant to play the game again hahah, mainly because I know I'll probably not be able to win again.

So what I'll do is, I'll play the game again but only give out the final match report, cause Im sorry but i so cbf playing that game again hahah.

Dont worry, i'll go back to my normal way of doing it for the game against Collingwood the week after. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. ;)

In fact guys, I have to go home (to Perth) for a family emergency tonight, so the stories gonna have to be put on hold for two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread