FIFA Football 2006

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The football season officially starts today, and I can't wait for FIFA Football 2006 on Next-Gen! Two screenshots have been released so far, and they look awesome! I'm looking forward to winning the Coca-Cola Championship with Norwich City!

BTW, is it worth buying FIFA Football 2005 on PC so I can patch it? I did a similar thing with Cricket 2004. I bought it on PlayStation 2 and then a year later on PC.

Don't bother,just wait for 2006,and there are more than two screens,i've seena few on the official EA 2005 forums.It looks good,but then agina they all do.

Lets be honest Fifa sucks cock. The only good thing about it is licenses and what have ya.

It aint a patch on the pro evo series.

sachin said:
Yep,but i've seen more.I reckon Ronaldinho looks like his flesh has been burnt(on his cheek bones).

That's actually his sweat I think. Looks quite realistic.

yeah, bt i heard somethin bout this game was gonna b realeased 4 nxt generation consoles (xbox 360, ps3...) n if it is released 4 pc, then u nead a extremelgy gd graphic card 2 get so much detail

Ive never played pro evolution soccer, and have quite enjoyed the fifa series of games down the years. I have playedeach and every one of them since 1997, including the world cup, euro, and uefa cl special editions.

m_vaughan said:
Ive never played pro evolution soccer, and have quite enjoyed the fifa series of games down the years. I have playedeach and every one of them since 1997, including the world cup, euro, and uefa cl special editions.

Try pro evo and you'll never look back.

Users who are viewing this thread