FIFA Football 2006

I've played the Demo,and o'm really impressed.It is very realistic.You midfielders get back and help your defenders,your keeper is really good,and the shots are more realistic.The animation is good too.I'm crap with the controls,so i'm getting cained.

My game is getting better,i'm having more draws.I actually scored once with Ronaldo!Anyway,i just got four redcards in 6 matches.I'm a bad tackler:D

sachin said:
You midfielders get back and help your defenders,your keeper is really good,and the shots are more realistic.The animation is good too.

That's it? Are those the only improvements they've made in over a year? :p ;)

sachin said:
I've played the Demo,and o'm really impressed.It is very realistic.You midfielders get back and help your defenders,your keeper is really good,and the shots are more realistic.The animation is good too.I'm crap with the controls,so i'm getting cained.

What else did you notice? Free kicks any different? Do midfielders actually support attackers?

gold639 said:
That's it? Are those the only improvements they've made in over a year? :p ;)
Of course not,find out for yourself.

themuel1 said:
What else did you notice? Free kicks any different? Do midfielders actually support attackers?
Midfielders do support the attackers.Freekicks and corners are.....alot better.You pretty much shoot or cross.The make-up in the box is alot more realistic.I was beating AC Milan 2-0 at half time :D Bloody good game!

Physical play is alot better.Passing and defending is also ten times better.

PSG,Barcelona-4.5 stars
AC Milan,Bayern Munich,Manchester United-5 stars.

sachin said:
Of course not,find out for yourself.

Midfielders do support the attackers.Freekicks and corners are.....alot better.You pretty much shoot or cross.The make-up in the box is alot more realistic.I was beating AC Milan 2-0 at half time :D Bloody good game!

Physical play is alot better.Passing and defending is also ten times better.

PSG,Barcelona-4.5 stars
AC Milan,Bayern Munich,Manchester United-5 stars.

What about Arsenal Sachin? :D Sounds good, if I do get it, it will be on PS2.

Arsenal get a maximum of 1 start, since there one gud player has gone (Viera :D)...Well thats a little harsh, Henry would make our bench.

JamesyJames3 said:
Arsenal get a maximum of 1 start, since there one gud player has gone (Viera :D)...Well thats a little harsh, Henry would make our bench.

Yeah, he may just make the bench ;) . Fifa sounds great from what you say Sachin, is the ps2 demo out?

If you pre-order FIFA Football 06 on PlayStation 2 from GAME stores, you get a free PlayStation 2 Demo Disc- a similar offer to the one that GAME stores had for Brian Lara International Cricket 2005.

I think that the FIFA Football 06 Demo on PC is really enjoyable, especially with the patches. I have installed a realistic football, realistic hoardings, realistic football boots and gloves, as well as a Canal+ television logo.

Users who are viewing this thread