Ea Fifa 2008

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know how you manage to maneuver past my players so well. When I try my player turns so sharply.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
There's no manual shooting on the PSP lol so when I do the same thing here, it goes off to the corner flag. You deserved the first win but I can't believe I lose the second. Penalties are a bitch :p I also can't believed I scored that Van Persie goal lol

You little glitcher.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Just got a PS3 for my Birthday, and received FIFA 08 as well. I'm still trying to get used to the pace and the controls.

Pretty good game, just a question; if I go online, are there updates I can download?

PhilD123

International Coach
Na I wouldn't of thought so. EA will think they can make more money by just letting people getting Fifa 09 with the transfer updates.

EDIT: Rob's beat me to it!:p.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Is there a Stamina bug in Fifa, after 1 game my players are knackered, and this is without using the sprint button unless im through on goal?

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Is there a Stamina bug in Fifa, after 1 game my players are knackered, and this is without using the sprint button unless im through on goal?

In the staff upgrades(I think thats what its called, i havent played in ages) make it to 10 and then they wont get tired very easily.

gullkhan0

Club Cricketer
If anyone have problem with his/her joystick.I mean the right analog stick doesn't work he should no he must try this tools it's great and you can also use it with Uefa Euro 08(:cool:if he have brain:cool:)
http://files.filefront.com/free+controller+configurator+v19abexe/;9259616;/fileinfo.html
The draw back of this tools is this is in german language. But you can translate it via google or any other software and if you know about any other translating software then please tell me about it.I can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread