Ea Fifa 2008

Tap O (or Square which is default) 3 times quickly. I use Pro controls.

Oh, my god!!! I'm up before 1:30!

Wanna game, Phil? Drew, we will have a rematch and my keeper will make it all the way.

Sorry, only just seen this. I presume you're watching the Arsenal match at the moment, so do you want to play when its finished?

You say that a lot...;)

Yeah, when the match is finished if that's alright.

What happened Will? It said you were busy playing someone else, I hope you're not Fifa cheating on me:p.

Ha! Sorry, Phil :p

It told me that you invited me so I pressed R2 to accept and must have accepted someone else's. He chose Utd too so I didn't make anything of it.

It was only after 90 mins when I saw the name Abdul_7_Satta that I realised something was up :laugh

I had like 10 shots and missed them all since I'm so bent. Soz, Phil ;)

Beat him 9-8 on pens though :)

Ha! Sorry, Phil :p

It told me that you invited me so I pressed R2 to accept and must have accepted someone else's. He chose Utd too so I didn't make anything of it.

It was only after 90 mins when I saw the name Abdul_7_Satta that I realised something was up :laugh

I had like 10 shots and missed them all since I'm so bent. Soz, Phil ;)

Beat him 9-8 on pens though :)
LOL! sounds like a good finish though. Did he slide?:p I'm in Europe 2 now if you're still up for a game.

A few times. Vidic absolutely flattened Walcott! so I thought it must be you. :p

Its so dammm hard. Semi pro too easy, Pro too hard any tips?
i just cant score i only concede one goal but ive only scored two goals in 12 matches

great two games phil. in the first one it was never a penalty! still ronaldo missed :o. the second game i was just on fire, all three goals from pulling the ball back heheh. i was pretty much one man down the wing lol

Yep, were great games, especially the first:p. Yeah it was a dubious pen to say the least. You just ran away with the second game! We need to play again some time:p.

Didn't say how many bloody times I hit the post though did you? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread