Ea Fifa 2008

Culli and Madman just got Gayed by me.

Witness the fitness.

I have been informed that a certain Manc staff member is a dirty cheating hacker. With disgraceful acts of cowardess like this floating about, how can my sweet Will play sexy passing football? I would like the staff member involved to stand down and let Will slap him with his mighty peen. This, at the very least, is a must.

:p Sexy passing football that involves hoofing the ball Will:p. My football is passing and beautiful, with a slight hint of aggressive nature. Therefore, I feel it is me who will be using the mighty peen:p.

:p Sexy passing football that involves hoofing the ball Will:p. My football is passing and beautiful, with a slight hint of aggressive nature. Therefore, I feel it is me who will be using the mighty peen:p.

I had to hoof it, otherwise you'd hack me down! :laugh

Game?

My God, Phil! VDS is a legend!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not actually sure what I was doing when I put the ball down, I was going to pass it but you got to me:p. It was you with the dirty slides this time, Hleb sent off for two fouls.:p I think I made one slide tackle in two games:p.

Yeah, I'm not actually sure what I was doing when I put the ball down, I was going to pass it but you got to me:p. It was you with the dirty slides this time, Hleb sent off for two fouls.:p I think I made one slide tackle in two games:p.

I was actually referring to the saves he made ;)

Yeah, you did cut down on the sliding and Hleb only committed 2 fouls. Racism!

Will, what's up with your weird cut back crosses?!! :P

I need to play phil again, beaten him once though ;)

Last edited:

Once just wasn't enough was it?:p

Yeah, we should play sometime. And yeah, I'd like to know how to do them crosses Will.

Users who are viewing this thread