Ea Fifa 2008

It's not the vid. It's EA Sports World. Either keep trying or try another slot. It usually works on the second attempt.

CW off Evo-Web said:
Following me and my teams complete bumming over and over and over again on Rainbow last night I ended the night playing FIFA with a few other lads. Here is a rundown of probably the funniest game I have ever played on 5v5:

Reading (Kev, Bitter and DJ) Vs Lyon (Random French guy, CW and Stu)

I will admit that at first glance it doesnt look all that funny with that line up but when I tell you that the French guy could not speak a word of English for some reason that made him absolutely hilarious. He took control of the whole team and whenever Benzema got hold of the ball the guy would start chanting his name. In fact it got to the stage that even when he hadnt got the ball and either me or Stu mentioned the guy he started chanting.

Best moment of the game though came in around the 80th minute when Benzema was clean through and totally ****ed up a chance and then he shouted "Mother ****er Benzema!!"

Totally unexpected as he had shown no grasp of the English language up until that point and I just ****ing cracked up, I couldnt see the screen due to the tears in my eyes.

We lost 3-2 by the way but they scored their 3rd as I was in ****ing hysterics.

Funniest game ever.

I've tried downloading the goals I've uploaded but the file type isn't recognised. It's not recognised as a .flv file and I can't convert it into a different file type. I've also tried uploading it straight to youtube but it won't work as it's an invalid file format.

Any ideas?

Brian Ching of Houston Dynamos is the greatest player on this game! A quality player, who out shines everyone for the Dynamos, and scores goals every game. Ever since I beat my mate 7-nil at his house and Ching scored the final goal I have bummed him, and play as Houston almost every game :p My mate gets so pissed off every time Ching gets the ball and Martin Tyler shouts 'CHING'!

WHAT A PLAYER! :D

Walcott is a legend on Fifa. I'm collecting goals to make a youtube montage.

So much for MSN ;)

I recommend that whoever wants to have some good be-a-pro games with good players join www.evo-web.co.uk/forums and make yourself known over there. The games we have are brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread