Ea Fifa 2008

You know a goals good when someone spends 20 mins trying to send you a video of it! Cracking goal Stu, although looking at your reaction, you dont need telling:p.

Scored an absolute beauty a couple of games ago.

You know what chip pass I'm always trying? Well, it travelled 15 yards into the box, Adebayor met it in the box and on the volley smashed it on to the underside of the bar and in.

I wish I could have saved the replay but it was online.

I played a random match with Manchester United today against LA:Galaxy, I played this match to see how semi-shooting is and I scored an exact replica of the header Ronaldo did against Roma.

The way he ran in mid-air forwards jump towards the ball at speed, was just like his goal nearly enough the same position except mirrored, (Was shooting some half aswell).

wow cullix. what an amazing goal dude. hit crossbar perfectly and in
finally scored here...after tries and tries
it was against wrexham for a challenge.
can't believe i've only completed 12% of accomplishments. grrr. i've got 60 odd stickers for completing things yet still only 12%. i've done 15 years of manager mode and got the sticker so that must be messed up

Legendary is bloody hard! I've 10 points from 7 games and Birmingham are top with 21 points.

I am loving the commentary and the fact that the PL is licensed.

I would show you the chip I scored but I uploaded it wrong.

I'm quite pissed off with Fifa at the moment, still enjoying it, but it's getting annoying now. I've recently switched to fully manual settings (except shooting which is on semi) and the initial reaction was that it was brilliant. Now I've played a few games online I realise how boring people online are. It's stupid. They pick a team like Inter, Man Utd, Barca etc. and play a one-man-team game with the likes of Ronaldo/Ibrahimovic/Ronaldinho. Here's me using Newcastle trying to create the chances a real football team would; building from the back and trying to find that killer ball. It just doesn't work. The fact that these kids are just using assisted controls really kicks me in the teeth too. They have no skill and no footballing knowledge (except Ronaldo is teh pwnz0wrd). I'm trying to get in touch with people of Evo-Web who are all fair players, but they're all making the switch to Euro 2008, and I might join them.

Oh, and Gray Nicholls. You're an utter cock.

I'm quite pissed off with Fifa at the moment, still enjoying it, but it's getting annoying now. I've recently switched to fully manual settings (except shooting which is on semi) and the initial reaction was that it was brilliant. Now I've played a few games online I realise how boring people online are. It's stupid. They pick a team like Inter, Man Utd, Barca etc. and play a one-man-team game with the likes of Ronaldo/Ibrahimovic/Ronaldinho. Here's me using Newcastle trying to create the chances a real football team would; building from the back and trying to find that killer ball. It just doesn't work. The fact that these kids are just using assisted controls really kicks me in the teeth too. They have no skill and no footballing knowledge (except Ronaldo is teh pwnz0wrd). I'm trying to get in touch with people of Evo-Web who are all fair players, but they're all making the switch to Euro 2008, and I might join them.

Oh, and Gray Nicholls. You're an utter cock.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

PLEASE EXPLAIN!:eek:

Although I already know he is one, the gay little cyber freak

I find the cross thing hard cause if you want to play it into the box you can't do it.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

PLEASE EXPLAIN!:eek:

Although I already know he is one, the gay little cyber freak

Tried to do a 2v1 with him and Madman last night and he kept changing his team, lagged me out etc.

Cock.

I love you though Hooper :D

Good luck Jaz, I played Fifa 08 on PSP at an EA booth in Manchester and hated it :( I played the PS3 version for the first time there and loved it though, that was when I first realised how good Fifa really was.

http://www.easportsworld.com/index_enGB.html#video-414813/EA SPORTS World/152476

What a goal :D Nice passing and then a great finish.
My first real good goal in a match offline, i'm quite proud of it.

A goal that Stu scored against me with Oba Martins craps all over that though, i'm sure he will post the vid some time :).

Thanks. I only played one game and won it 2-1. The guy went as Barcelona, now that's a surprise... I have now won 10 games out of 10 and am now 3056th or something like that. Hoping to play a few games tonight whilst watching Man U v Roma.

:onpc

Users who are viewing this thread