Ea Fifa 2008

It may just be the greatest come back of all time. WHen you scored the 4th, I expected to pass it around your defenders so I wasn't expecting Rooney's goal.

To end with a melodramatic finish. As God is my witness, I will have my pension. I mean vengeance.

Sorry I had to post about that match, be a crime not to:p. I actually haven't got a clue, I'd given up at 3-0, was trying to just not concede anymore.

Your a smart thing trying to not concede anymore is a dumb thing to do you have to attack them and who knows you might see yourself at 3-3 at the end.(poms know nothing about Football). ;)

Last edited:
Your a smart thing trying to not concede anymore is a dumb thing to do you have to attack them and who knows you might see yourself at 3-3 at the end.(poms know nothing about Football). ;)
We bloody invented it:p. I know, but Will's been beating me by 1 or 2 goal margins recently, I didn't want it to be anymore than 3. That would have been embarrassing:p. How many teams do you see attacking at 3-0 down with 15 minutes to go! It was only at 3-2 when I sensed I had a chance.

Those games last night didnt really live up to the previous one Will, still good games though, how did I miss that chance with Ronaldo!?

I did this video just to check that my EA Sports World account worked:
http://www.easportsworld.com/index_enGB.html#video-414813/EA SPORTS World/152476

I have been scoring a few screamers lately :) Scored one yesterday with Joey Barton against Man Utd and one with some Doncaster player against Swansea.
You have to love the way the ball comes off the underside of the bar and bounces around like Yeboah's goal :D.

Stop using my references (;)), and that skill has nothing on my Martin's touchline skill. That was just epic.

We bloody invented it:p. I know, but Will's been beating me by 1 or 2 goal margins recently, I didn't want it to be anymore than 3. That would have been embarrassing:p. How many teams do you see attacking at 3-0 down with 15 minutes to go! It was only at 3-2 when I sensed I had a chance.

Those games last night didnt really live up to the previous one Will, still good games though, how did I miss that chance with Ronaldo!?

Becasue he's pants. Yeah, those last games were crap but I'm able to squeeze a few in now if you're up for it.

I can't actually edit the videos properly before uploading.

Ah, sorry, only just seen that post!:( Will have you a game soon though, and I wanna beat Arsenal now having just squandered a 1-0 lead going into the last 10 minutes to lose 2-1 on manager mode!

As for uploading, just stop the play where you want the video to start.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice goal, my negro-amigo ;) (God, I love Scrubs)

Just to put my side of this PES vs Fifa battle, I played PES 2008, after borrowing it off a mate for the easter holidays and it was so laggy in my game with Briggsey. It wasn't my connection or anything! It was rediculous, i put the ball in the net twice and it called it a corner :\

Legendary difficulty is bloody hard and it doesn't help that my first 3 matches of the season were Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool respectively.

It's impossible to get the ball off the CPU! Still, I beat Utd and Chelsea. :)

A lot of titles have lag, my chewy Stuey.

I never seem to get lag on Fifa, unless I'm playing someone in like, Ecuador.

Users who are viewing this thread