Ea Fifa 2008

That is a terrible argument. I could just as well say that anyne who actually enjoys football knows PES is the better game. In Fifa, you can't head it, can't shoot first time and can't pass first time, the passes are misdirected so, in effect, you have to needlessly pass it between your midfielders and defenders about 20 times because there's no chance of a pass forward seeing as it'll be intercepted. Plus, if you're winning in the last 10 minutes, pass it amongst your back four sice there's no chance of the opposition winning it back that way.

You may call me a fanboy but at least I've had enough experience of both games to comment appropriately.

You obviously havnt had enough experience on both games, maybe Cullis right your probably just not good at FIFA. Because as far as I know you CAN shoot first time on FIFA (more than you can on PES, on PES if you want to volly it they head it instead...) you CAN easily pass first time I dont know where you got that from tbh. Lol at the pass interception point you made.

You obviously havnt had enough experience on both games, maybe Cullis right your probably just not good at FIFA. Because as far as I know you CAN shoot first time on FIFA (more than you can on PES, on PES if you want to volly it they head it instead...) you CAN easily pass first time I dont know where you got that from tbh. Lol at the pass interception point you made.

Now, your argument's getting ridiculous. Are you honestly saying you can do things quicker on Fifa than on PES?

I'm alright on Fifa. Ask Phil. ;)

Now, your argument's getting ridiculous. Are you honestly saying you can do things quicker on Fifa than on PES?

I'm alright on Fifa. Ask Phil. ;)

No I'm not saying you can do things at 500mph, I'm saying there is nothing wrong with the first time passing,shooting I've NEVER had a problem with a first time pass, sometimes with a first time shot....

What I am liking ATM is it is not possible to annihilate better opposition 5-0 any more. I once beat Man Utd 4-0 as Norwich - that just doesn't happen. Now I am playing a manager mode game as Norwich, and I am taking it seriously - resting exhausted players, using experience points, etc. - and it is really enjoyable. I beat Charlton 2-1 after coming back from a goal down. This was really satisfying, Charlton were really clinical in defence (something you might expect from a team that were in the Premier League the season before) but it took two really good strikes to win it. I think FIFA 08's gameplay pees all over PES 2008's on PS3, and I have played both games a lot.

Stop calling me crap when you haven't played me. I'm pretty sure I could beat any one of you.

Yes, I do play football and I'm in no doubt that the delay for a pass in Fifa is too long. Even for short, simple passes, you could travel a couple of yards before releasing.

You're exaggerating every 'fault' in PES.

You keep making out as if you can run through on goal anytime in PES which you can't. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say PES is played in Defence. That's absolute crap which shows that you don't actually play the game (since we're making uneducated sweeping statements). You can't even feint a shot in Fifa because it shoots anyway. I guess that's realistic as are the brilliant tricks.

PES may be unrealisticly quick but Fifa is just as slow.

Wow. I'm a stupid, idiotic fanboy who's never played football and is **** at Fifa. Can't you go a single post without insulting me? You're really coming across as a self-opionated twat. You said a few pages ago that we should respect eachother's opinions but you can't see past your own. And I'm the fanboy? You can't see a single fault in Fifa and anything that's not absolutely perfect is better than it is on PES anyway.

As for CDM's videos. Putting the game on the easiest settings to show how easy the game is? What a reliable video. The point I made was to make your own arguments and not go looking for misleading videos (yes, it was misleading seeing as it was on Beginner and therefore doesn't represent the game)

And I refuse to acknowlege PES's faults? I say Fifa's slow but it's realistic. I say the response time is too long but you can't do everything straight away. It's realistic. I moan about interceptions. Thye're worse in PES. It's realistic. I say headers are ****. I'm crap at this game and it's realistic.

No, you can't feint as well as you can in PES. You get no value for slide tackles, you either miss or foul them and I'm getting annoyed how team-mates keep running into eachother. It's not realistic, it's annoying.

I must be crap at a game because I find faults with it? You must be p1ss-poor at PES.

Of course! Silly me! How dare I prefer PES's gameplay when you think differently!

As for CDM's videos. Putting the game on the easiest settings to show how easy the game is? What a reliable video. The point I made was to make your own arguments and not go looking for misleading videos (yes, it was misleading seeing as it was on Beginner and therefore doesn't represent the game)

I don't want to butt into this debate but I have to disagree you could clearly tell it was on anything but beginer, or ammature in that video CMD posted.

I don't think on the easy settings there would be 2-3 defenders pressuring you, I can say this 100% confident because when I go round my mates he plays on Regular and we get the ball at midfield and just run it all the way to goal so that video was definatly over Regular level.

This is getting repetitive, like PES' gameplay! BADUM-TISH! Oh my god, I've become one of them ;)

Anywayz, I've been pwning at Fifa recently; just ask Rob.

I don't want to butt into this debate but I have to disagree you could clearly tell it was on anything but beginer, or ammature in that video CMD posted.

I don't think on the easy settings there would be 2-3 defenders pressuring you, I can say this 100% confident because when I go round my mates he plays on Regular and we get the ball at midfield and just run it all the way to goal so that video was definatly over Regular level.

I'm pretty sure Dan said the maker of the video admitted it was on the easiest level.

Think what you like, I can't stop you, I just think that your opinions are just stupid.

And I think you're a twat but there we go...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure in the start of the video it says it's on ''Top Player'', is Dan CMD? If so that guy isnt the brightest lightbulb around....

Users who are viewing this thread