Ea Fifa 2008

Yeah it was a good game, how much lag did you get at your end? Tevez overhead kick ftw:p.

Me and Rob (Madman) are officially the best team in the world at Be A Pro. We challenge any 360 users to a game. :D

I fixed the graphics issue, it's the component cable which gives terrible graphics. I recommend that anyone with a PS3 buy an HDMI cable.

I fixed the graphics issue, it's the component cable which gives terrible graphics. I recommend that anyone with a PS3 buy an HDMI cable.

Lol, yes people a cable makes ALL the difference even if you have a top of the range HDTV 360/PS3 users go out and by HDMI/VGA cables they give you such good quality.

Just finishied Season 1 with Everton. Came second so I qualified for the Champions League (got to go through qualifying stages now). I bought Yakubu for $13 million. I am trying to get to $29 mill as the board has asked me so I sold Carsley. My created player went from 60 rating to 64 :)

Just finishied Season 1 with Everton. Came second so I qualified for the Champions League (got to go through qualifying stages now). I bought Yakubu for $13 million. I am trying to get to $29 mill as the board has asked me so I sold Carsley. My created player went from 60 rating to 64 :)

The top 2 in the Premier League don't have to play in the qualifying rounds for the Champions League, they go automatically. It's 3rd and 4th who have to do more to get in.

The Champions League.

They get a lot of money, a lot of glory, a lot of publicity and a rather large trophy. The winners don't automatically qualify for the next season. Liverpool won it in 2005 but had to qualify for the next year.

They get a lot of money, a lot of glory, a lot of publicity and a rather large trophy. The winners don't automatically qualify for the next season. Liverpool won it in 2005 but had to qualify for the next year.

Didn't Liverpool appeal to get in or something?

Anyway, kind of addicted to Fifa 08 on the PSP, no Be A Pro section though so a little disappointed. Online play is decent, I was once 268th in the world, after that I just didn't play and now I have new account and should get around the 1000th mark by the end of next week hopefully. :)

Users who are viewing this thread