Ea Fifa 2008

I will balance study time and playing time, even before exams I wouldn't be doing work/revising every hour of my time at home anyway so I can still use the time I do get away from working to use the 360 :).
Yeah but Fifa 08 can look just as good. San Siro, night match, green pitch, has so much atmosphere for a game it's unbelievable :).

Use your time wisely, i agree with you on the atmosphere its really great and when you play you can feel the crowd and when you play PES it feels like that of a chess match.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Had 3 good games with Will last night...

First game, United vs Arsenal. I take the lead after a Ronaldo goal in about the 10th minute. The game goes on, and I'm trying to defend and stop the equaliser. In the 80th minute, an Arsenal player runs through, Rio gets the ball in a tackle, but the ref gives a pen. I think it was Van Persie that put it away, finished 1-1 in normal time. Goes to extra time, and in injury time in the first half, Saha runs down the wing and gets a cross in and Rooney scores with a header. I won 2-1 despite some close moments for Will.

Second game, me as Portugal against him as England. That was the poorest of the games, there weren't that many clear chances. In the 90th minute, Rooney runs through and despite my defenders attempts slots it in to score the winner.

Third game, back to United against Arsenal. After about 20 minutes, Adebayor scores for Will, then just before half time he doubled his lead, again Adebayor, slotted through the keepers legs. Then with 20 minutes to go, Rooney scores a good header from a corner and at 2-1 its game back on. I had a couple of chances but the game was finished when I think Van Persie scored having picked up the ball straight from my goal kick.

I just had a cracking game. I'm doing Manager Mode as my home town club Crystal Palace. Just top of the league.

Next match was against Southampton, they scored pretty quick after that it was a even stevens match until the second half around the 75th minute I made it 1-1 with my left winger Kennady scoring. Then the twist in the tail I was putting them under pressure was closing in on goal about to shoot when I was fouled in a promising position. Kennady to take the free kick hit the left post and in to make it 2-1 on the 90th...

Just had a great game against the AI, me as England, AI as France. I went 1-0 up after about 10 mins with a Beckham free kick, its in the video link below. Then Anelka equalises. Then on the stroke of half time, Rooney crosses and Gerrard scores with a header. Then on 70 minutes, its 2-2 as Anelka scrambles the ball home from a yard out. I set the extra time to golden goal, and with 8 minutes left in the 2nd half of extra time Rooney scores a header to win me the match 3-2.

http://www.easportsworld.com/index_enGB.html#video-264673/EA SPORTS World/148459

I know, its a bit annoying, I didn't get around to seeing it until the match had finshed.

I will balance study time and playing time, even before exams I wouldn't be doing work/revising every hour of my time at home anyway so I can still use the time I do get away from working to use the 360 :).
Yeah but Fifa 08 can look just as good. San Siro, night match, green pitch, has so much atmosphere for a game it's unbelievable :).

Don't worry Rob, one of my friends didn't revise for any of his exams except two of them and he got 11 A-C's (only a few C's), I'm sure you can play your 360 away :D

Users who are viewing this thread