Ea Fifa 2008

Probably around the same time as always either late September or October, for UK anyway.

I played PES8 demo today (PC) also PES8 (PS3) Demo...

I'd say

PC: FIFA 04> PES5 > FIFA 08 > PES8

PS3: never played FIFA 08 on PS3 before, but i think PES8 would be better.

Finally getting a 360 in the next week. Fbfbfb. Fifa and COD here I come.

Club football > national football.

I definitely, certainly agree with you!

Euro 2008 better GFX and gameplay then FIFA 08, something to get excited for aswell.

yeah ok, but you still a PES fan? innit.

Nah mate i'm not a fan of either series but I do have an opinion on each game I play, and if my opinion of one game is better than another then I am not a "fan" of it, I just prefer it for that year.
No point being biased towards a game series, although I think a lot of people are.
PES sucks this year, Fifa is great this year, next year is a new year and my opinions will not carry on from this year to next year.
Although now it is next-gen and things like licenses make a big difference, no point having a game with amazing graphics with perfectly accurate faces and player models if they are wearing bland plain kits with fake logos, Fifa does seem to have the upper hand on next-gen but if PES' gameplay is new and refreshing next year, and of good quality I would get it.

Can't wait to get Fifa and get online with it, should be great fun :).
Time always seems to go slower when you are waiting and looking forward to something and a lot faster when you are having fun and want it to last. Time is a bitch :p.

Your right time is a bitch but i wouldnt have got a 360 before exams i would have waited as whats the point in having a 360 even if you're hardly going to use it?

Just got a PS3 (yay!) so got FIFA 08 - I know it's silly but it was the best game I could see and heard it was good on next gen here and elsewhere - love how much more polished and interesting it is. AI is better, as is ball physics, and the menus and pressy look 700 times better. Liking next gen already! Though I must admit that I imagined the graphics to be a bit better, from a distance they look average (closeups are good though).

Just got a PS3 (yay!) so got FIFA 08 - I know it's silly but it was the best game I could see and heard it was good on next gen here and elsewhere - love how much more polished and interesting it is. AI is better, as is ball physics, and the menus and pressy look 700 times better. Liking next gen already! Though I must admit that I imagined the graphics to be a bit better, from a distance they look average (closeups are good though).

You need a HD TV.

Users who are viewing this thread