Ea Fifa 2008

So because someone said that it that means it's the truth? There was no link or quote or anything...

So, Dan's a liar? Fine, disregard any view that doesn't support your own.

You think I care? :D

Why would you? My opinions are stupid.

I'm pretty sure in the start of the video it says it's on ''Top Player'', is Dan CMD? If so that guy isnt the brightest lightbulb around....

King Pietersen

Last edited:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets move on...who likes eating sausages?

Will, you up for a game? (I'll be able to play you on PES soon as well, cos I ordered it today!)

Well, I've been trying to find the thread on EVo-Web to no avail since I can' find the member so I'll never know if he did admit to setting it to easy.

Anyway, my point has always been against a decent human opponent or at least a good team, that won't happen.

I was referring to the first video CDM posted btw.

Yeah, Phil. I'm up for one but PES doesn't work online for me.

That video is hopelessly flawed. For one, the first "example" is on training mode, with no opposition, as shown by the radar. The next "example" in the match does not a) prove which setting he used or b) whether he was playing against a human opponent who was simply not using the tackle button. I've played the game since release, and the AI has never acted in this manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well without a shout of a doubt I know for a fact on Regular difficulty I can run through the opposite team from kick off, I've ran through teams like Arsenal,Chelsea,Tottenham with the likes of Lassana Diarra from defence on regular and had a shot (keeper saved) and so has my friend and he sucks at games.

Next time I go round his I'm going to see if I can do the same on Professional and Top Player. I'd do it on my own but too bad I sold it.

Phil, you are dirty!!

Nice chip though.
:p I was going for the ball, honest!:p I was trying to most of the time, but you were too quick. I realised towards the end of the first game that the only way I could get past your midfield was to play the long ball, it half worked, but you still won the majority of the games. Yeah I enjoyed the Tevez chip:p, was hanging on in that game though. Oh and how was that a penalty in the first game!

Will, todays game was the best I've ever had on Fifa, absolutely immense!

It didn't exactly start great, Will scoring after about half an hour. Then he doubled his lead, with a cracking free kick from van persie from about 25 yards. In the second half, he makes it 3-0, can't remember who scored it but I think I'm right in saying it was in the 60th minute or so. Anyway, game over, or you would think it is. After 74 minutes, Ronaldo gets through one on one and puts the ball in the bottom corner, 3-1 and surely just a consolation. Then on 77 minutes, Ronaldo, again one on one, this time straighter, slots it past the keeper and now its interesting at 3-2. Then in around the 87th minute, Carrick runs forward, tries a shot from about 25 yards, this is saved by the keeper and out for a corner. The corner is taken short, and the player turns and crosses for Hargreaves at the back post who turns and volleys it in from the 6 yard box. Amazing comeback, 3-3 and so to extra time...

First half of extra-time, and its looking quiet until just before half time, Ronaldo with very little space sees the keeper advancing and with players trying to tackle him, chips the keeper. The ball hits the underside of the crossbar and bounces up and down a few times, before slowly rolling in. Ronaldo's hat trick and I take the lead 4-3. With 115 minutes on the clock and me trying to keep possession and hang on, I sealed my win. The ball was played to Rooney, who turned and from about 8 or so yards fired low into the bottom left corner, past the keeper to make it 5-3.

Brilliant game Will!

You're cnut Phil! How did I lose that!
Sorry I had to post about that match, be a crime not to:p. I actually haven't got a clue, I'd given up at 3-0, was trying to just not concede anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread