Ea Fifa 2008

I've had lag playing with Phil.

And why is Robert Earnshaw winning evry header? I'm losing 2-0 to Derby!

Madman these should be your settings
Everything manual except shooting which should be at semi.

These should be your settings if you are really good at the game. Your comment is too subjective. Someone just starting out would give up after 10 mins with these settings :eek:

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracking goal Will. I'm still on professional difficulty, lost 2-0 at Derby (just seen your post Will!) but since then have won 3 games in a row including a 2-0 win over City, so hopefully I'm improving a little.

Yeah, me and Will occasionally get lag, but it tends to only be when someone else is on a pc at my house I think, and its usually not too bad.

Last edited:
These should be your settings if you are really good at the game. Your comment is too subjective. Someone just starting out would give up after 10 mins with these settings :eek:
They're my settings, also i used those settings when i just started.
I tried that in a few online unranked matches this morning and got my ass kicked...
That's the last time I take your advice! :p

It was useful at times though, I was just not used to it obviously, so I kept underhitting passes and making the through balls and crosses crap...
I think I will stay with assisted and semi controls for now.

How the hell do you get enough points to get all the 3rd kits and balls? I have only unlocked the Man United one so far... That stuff should just be there without having to be unlocked imo.

You dont play Manual in online games only against CPU trust me it is real fun as its just like real football.

I am now 3rd in the Championship in my Norwich game. I had a hoodoo where the highest I could get was 5th, and I couldn't get any higher! I am now in January and I have only won 3 home games in the league - a curse of Carrow Road! In the Carling Cup I am in the semi finals, to play Arsenal.

The next game needs to have the play offs in it. As it is, 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Championship get promoted. It should be 1st and 2nd go up automatically, then 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th play in the play offs. It shouldn't be too hard to include it.

Care to tell the PlanetCricket community of my amazing Owen volley, Rob?

if anyone wants to play fifa my psn is Mani-the-best
i play 4pm-8.30pm British time. just send me a message if you want to play

Users who are viewing this thread