Ea Fifa 2008

Sarcasm 101 - Holdenator graduates with flying colours :)

Me and Madman just played 3 great games against xCw and Tim7 off Evo-Web, both brilliant players. Sure, we lost all the games, but one went to penalties and the others only had 1 goal between them. I had a shocker of a miss in the final game which would have made it 4-4 in the final minute. Sorry Rob ;)

Whoever said Fifa was realistic has never played Legendary mode. There's challenging, difficult, bloody hard and then there's this.

Even if I am playing with everything on manual, it should not be this hard. I beat Fulham 1-0 but quit the game without saving and ever since have replayed them about 8-9 times trying to get back that victory but everytime, they wipe the floor with me. There's usually only one goal in it but they get every loose ball, pressure me immediately, get dubious decisions, they're quicker and stronger and I cannot get the ball off of them.

I'm also annoyed at the number of typos I'm having to correct because of this stupid laptop keyboard.

I'm actually loving how difficult this is. It makes you fel as if you've really accomplished sumin if you win.

Still, I wish the opposition would stop scoring the same goal over and over again i.e. cross the ball and head it.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
I stop the play where I want the vid to start and just press upload.

Users who are viewing this thread