FIFA Football 2006

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm buying a shiny new Xbox 360 in the next month or so and FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup will be one of my purchases. Cant wait after seeing the videos!

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm waiting for the PS3...or I might just not buy any of those and go for upgrading my PC. :)

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I am currently in my 3rd season with Stockport, and I am not faring too well.
After coming 1st in English League 2 and being promoted, and 3rd in English League 1 and promoted - I am now in the English Championship where I am about 18 games in at position 21 on the leaderboard.
I have to tell you that: the longer you play, the harder it gets; especially when you move up a league.
I'll post some player stats later that I have tabulated from my first 2 seasons.

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
hey guys,bought fifa06 a coupla days back..its extremely good,but i find scoring goals a shade too difficult..

And i have played all fifa versions since 97(except 03 & 04) and i have never found scoring so difficult..heck i am running all over the pitch in amateur mode..

Hope you guys come up with some tips bfr i do something nasty to my DVD :p..

And also,which kinda passes are more effective? aerial or ground? i am having trouble with both...

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Okay I started scoring with ease now (In amateur though)...I've started a season for Villa & its going on well..No defeats yet in 11 games..will move onto Semi pro in a coupla games..

sachin

International Coach
Well i started another Manager mode with Villa-
-Championship.
-Championship,Community Shield,English Cup(Fa Cup),ECC(Uefa Champions League).
-3RD,Community Shield,European Super,CupEnglish Cup,ECC.
-European SuperCup,going okay in the league
I'm a five star team.I've upgraded most of my staff to high levels.Main goal scorer-Milan Baros-,ranges anywhere from 89 to 94.

shujaat

School Cricketer
I have just bought it in ps2. I am having problem with freekicks. Can somebody tell me how to do a successfull free kick?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread