FIFA Football 2006

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have the computer version and what I do is to get a player to lay it off and hold down Q when I shoot, it is fairly sucessfull

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
I won the FA cup,league cup & the premiership for Villa..I started the second season & the problem I am facing is that i am not able to sign players...I have a 7star negotiation staff & i tried to sign deisler,wright-phillips (Free transfer),woodgate & Duff..I offered 3 year contract & upto 3000Cr higher than the market price with 10cr more pay,but none of these guys signed up,stating low transfer fee & lack of reps for the club...

How can I sign players? Pls help...

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I know the feeling! It's even harder as I did the same with Swindon. It's luck and may have to do with team prestige. However, I tried to buy Kuranyi from Bournemouth(don't ask me why he was there!), when in the Premiership and it said, "He doesn't think your club is prestigious enough". Then why is he at Bournemouth!(no disrespect to Bournemouth)

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Well !!! Finally I did manage to sign Duff,bouranye (dunno who he is,not even sure if i am spelling his name right) & ramos (again,an unknown player,signed him cuz his ratings were very good) for obscene rates...i had to pay almost 5000CR more fee & 100CR more pay to get these guys in the club..

Atleast,I now know that its not a bug,its just extreme realism :p

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
satish_lastride said:
Well !!! Finally I did manage to sign Duff,bouranye (dunno who he is,not even sure if i am spelling his name right) & ramos (again,an unknown player,signed him cuz his ratings were very good) for obscene rates...i had to pay almost 5000CR more fee & 100CR more pay to get these guys in the club..

Atleast,I now know that its not a bug,its just extreme realism :p
Now tell me why you created me as a player in FIFA 2006. ;)

sachin

International Coach
I was in my eighth season with Villa.I won the ECC 6 times in a row,and won the Premiership 5 times,League cup 4 times,English cup 6 times.I managed to get Rooney from International,and Ronaldinho from Bolton.Then i accidentally i deleted it.
Why is it impossible to not loose money when you use a big club.How does Arsene Wenger do it?I'm loosing 2000cr every two matches,i have two people on loan.I also added a created player.He costs a fair bit.Bloody annoying.

sameer_pratham

School Cricketer
Hello, this is my first msg to you. Is there any way in Fifa 06 that i can play with the third kit in manager mode? Second why can't i transfer players from one team to another after a Season is complete (Right now i am in 2009 season with Liverpool and want to transfer my created players from Real Madrid B) They do appear in noramal mode but when i load the saved manager mode game the names get Vanished. Pls help!!!!!!

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Unfortunatly you have to start a new game. I was annoyed when I couldn't find my created players. Here's advice, create the players first then start a game, you'll never have that problem again.

sachin

International Coach
And i suggest you all lower that dude from Juventus's stats(Can't be bothered spelling his name.......Ibra........),as well as Morientis(Don't know how to spell his name either),and Cisse's.And put Rooneys down one notch,as weel as making Henry's 95.A total injustice that he is only 92! There are definetely a few people who need their stats lowered.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
after the end of a match ,whenever i try to go back to the main menu the game crashes , ..any one experienced such , any help would be appreciated ..

gamerkid22

National Board President
cheers :cheers i will buy FIFA 2005 this week(as my exams are getting over this week). I am very eager to play FIFA 2006 . today i saw the game was in a store near my home and the cost was Rs.1299. i just want to check the pc requirements of the game so can someone post the readme file please .BTW the game is of how many cd's ?(3 or 5 )

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
avk2love said:
after the end of a match ,whenever i try to go back to the main menu the game crashes , ..any one experienced such , any help would be appreciated ..

hey that kinda thing happens if you are on win98( unsupported OS) or if you are using any emulators..

BTW,fifa 06 comes in 6CD's..

sachin

International Coach
My FIFA seems to have stuffed up.I can't see any scratches on it(i haven't got great eyes though).It frequently freezes.It used to do that occassionally,very occassionally,but now it does it all the time.I'm not playing nearly as much now.

Users who are viewing this thread