FIFA World Cup 2022 - Qatar

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
No Argentina or Brazil :wow:
I have my doubts about Germany but England and Netherlands have pretty robust squads for sure
In all likelihood, there will be an Argentina vs Netherlands QF- the winning side there might define the title race.

For the rest, the road to the Final seems a bit easy tbh.

D

Deleted member 211254

England's group is harder than it looks, but I hope they will top it. Need to get off to a good start on Monday(1pm English time).

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Bevab

Staff Member
tweaking hell the entire lecture is even worse. It’s like he decided to make himself the lightning rod of all criticism for the next few days and take heat off Qatar after being bribed further by them with the way he’s gone about this.

Glad I’m not gonna follow this WC already.

D

Deleted member 211254

Good Lord… great start to the tournament

View attachment 273053
Yes.
Post automatically merged:

tweaking hell the entire lecture is even worse. It’s like he decided to make himself the lightning rod of all criticism for the next few days and take heat off Qatar after being bribed further by them with the way he’s gone about this.

Glad I’m not gonna follow this WC already.
Qatar are under the pump. Heat is on them!

Bevab

Staff Member
Yes.
Post automatically merged:

Qatar are under the pump. Heat is on them!

They don't care at all. All of this is a facade by them to demonstrate to the rest of the Middle East how big a deal they are in terms of dealing with Western influence by showing how much they can get away with. This isn't even an attempt to establish themselves as a cultural and/or tourist hotspot with all of their flip flops.

D

Deleted member 211254

They don't care at all. All of this is a facade by them to demonstrate to the rest of the Middle East how big a deal they are in terms of dealing with Western influence by showing how much they can get away with. This isn't even an attempt to establish themselves as a cultural and/or tourist hotspot with all of their flip flops.
Anyone paying that much to host a Football Tournament cares a lot.

Bevab

Staff Member
Anyone paying that much to host a Football Tournament cares a lot.

That amount of money might be absurd to us but to them it is but chump change for achieving their objectives.

Bevab

Staff Member
Not really. They are overreaching themselves badly.

Do you seriously think Qatar cannot afford all of this? They absolutely can and the entire purpose of this is them demonstrating it.

Users who are viewing this thread