Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A lot of people killed building stadiums. Not helpful. They are going to have no use for them after the tournament.
They don’t care, man. Especially about the migrant workers. It’s pocket change for them.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A lot of people killed building stadiums. Not helpful. They are going to have no use for them after the tournament.

You're not getting the point, they simply do not care. That's the whole point of this exercise by them, "look at us, we can afford to piss money and human lives on this vanity event that serves us no real use and we'll get your lot to compromise your values and clench your teeth whilst we twist your arm with every decision we take and oh we'll also renege on every word we give. Whatcha gonna do about it, leave?" is their stance. You're looking at this from a place of morality when none exists in any of the people organising this.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not much of a football fan. May watch a couple games like the big matchups and semis/finals.

Honestly I’m just happy India failed to qualify.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don’t mind the discussion about slave labourers in Qatar at all, it needs to be held.
But i hope in 2026 we can talk about the atrocities committed by the host country too, the USA.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don’t mind the discussion about slave labourers in Qatar at all, it needs to be held.
But i hope in 2026 we can talk about the atrocities committed by the host country too, the USA.

I doubt they’ll face as much heat as Qatar does but at least they aren’t going to deny you platforms for raising issues like the latter have been doing.
Post automatically merged:

Not much of a football fan. May watch a couple games like the big matchups and semis/finals.

Honestly I’m just happy India failed to qualify.

You should switch over to football in that case as India are never qualifying for the WC anytime soon.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Feeling really bad for all the life lost for this wc, this is the first soccer wc I feel least interested.

Users who are viewing this thread