Fight or Flight - Town Wins!

Great start, while there's really nothing to go off of right now, so I guess we just wait for others to post.
I don't believe I've had the pleasure of playing with you swacker. Nice to meet you :-)

wow. Lynch Fake Passport

uhu, eh, for being nice. :p

Alright, how about we reveal what we did last night?

Just one more to go Townies... We'll easily win this...

I would like to:

LYNCH: YASH.

For obvious reason that he didn't vote for lynch last day and thats a sure sign of a Mafia... (I hope this mafia game won't even last more than 3 days...)
I did not receive any alert when the day began... By e time I checked the thread itself... The day was already over.

Lmao RIP. I'm curious how you figured out.

It had to be you, it's too obvious anyway, cause OP would give the role who are capable in dealing with.

It had to be you, it's too obvious anyway, cause OP would give the role who are capable in dealing with.
To clear this, I randomly allotted the roles.

Turned out well I guess. :p

Indidnt get a notification either, so buy that, but did you have time to do anything at night?
Yes I did have time (This necessarily does not mean that I did something!)....

I did not receive any alert when the day began... By e time I checked the thread itself... The day was already over.

Indidnt get a notification either, so buy that, but did you have time to do anything at night?

@AliB Did you copy the Tags ?

Tags often do not show any notification when they are copied or added when editing the post...

Sure, why not. I can get why people wouldn't though as it pretty much exposes vulnerability once you do anything. If you admit to a kill shot, your useless to town and ripe for a lynch, if you admit to fleeing town your a target.
I did absolutely nothing last night.

Users who are viewing this thread