PC: First IPL Tournament ( Round 1 On Going )

How do you want the tournamnet to go ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Hi Everybody,

So after putting up a lot of thoughts about the suggestion given by @MattW , I am starting my first PC tournament ( Hope this goes well and doesn't be my last, *Fingers crossed* ),
I don't know how usually tournaments is conducted in DBC'14 but here, once the registration is over, the players need to add each other to their steam account and then play one on one as per my schedule.
So I am going to post the rules below, If you guys have any suggestion please let me know. I really want support from the PC user's to make this successful. Lets have Bradman Funnnnnnn :clap.

RULES AND REGULATIONS :-

* So this Tournament is played with IPL teams only. ( Team members can be from 2014 or 2015 )
* This tournament will start only if we have at least 5 participants. ( MAX = 8 obviously )
* You have to post your steam ID and your preferred team. ( I choose CSK, what ? host rights dude :rolleyes)
* Tournament will be a 10 overs match, with 4 international players in the squad.
* Fixtures will be decide once the participants are finalized.:thumbs
* No Spin above 6m ( One per match is fine, second time will be a warning and third will declare has lost)

* No slow Bouncer ( One per match is fine, second time will be a warning and third will declare has lost)
* Power Play for 3 overs with 3 fielders outside.
* Non-Power power play overs with 5 fielders outside. ( Max 5 on one side )

If any one who wish to co-host the tournament with me, you are most welcome, cos I am very new to this and doing this out of interest and frustration ( that there is no tournament for PC users ).

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS AND TEAM :

1. CSK - navingandhi1
2. RCB - pintyabala
3. MI - kunal29101980
4. SHR - ashishvictory

5. KKR - imtiaz39
6. RR - 12commeco
7. KX11 - Aliraza10
8. DD - fkp7057

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.....

I have updated the fixtures below with all the 9 players, If the two members dont reply by 14th, they will be eliminated.

Round 1 Point Table and Match Fixtures.

All can start playing from today....Play only one match (with all team) and wait until I say for the second match...

All The Best.........

Thank you for all your support and sorry for the delay had some internet trouble.

Regards,
NaviN:spy

Last edited:
Hi Everybody,

So after putting up a lot of thoughts about the suggestion given by @MattW , I am starting my first PC tournament ( Hope this goes well and doesn't be my last, *Fingers crossed* ),
I don't know how usually tournaments is conducted in DBC'14 but here, once the registration is over, the players need to add each other to their steam account and then play one on one as per my schedule.
So I am going to post the rules below, If you guys have any suggestion please let me know. I really want support from the PC user's to make this successful. Lets have Bradman Funnnnnnn :clap.

* So this Tournament is played with IPL teams only. ( Team members can be from 2014 or 2015 )
* This tournament will start only if we have at least 5 participants. ( MAX = 8 obviously )
* You have to post your steam ID and your preferred team. ( I choose CSK, what ? host rights dude :rolleyes )
* Tournament will be a 10 overs match, with 4 international players in the squad.
* Fixtures will be decide once the participants are finalized.
* Last date for registration June 30th. ( Hope to get participants before that ):thumbs

Well I saw many tournament post to get some idea how evrything works( Well I dint get any ) but something which I saw commonly was,

* No Spin above 6m ( I really dont know what this mean )
* No slow Bouncer ( No idea why )

So If you guys have problem with this please explain me why it is bad ( cos I have no idea why they are a bad idea and what they refer to ) and let me know your opinion on this as well.

( Rules will be updated according to the suggestions provided by the participants )

If any one who wish to co-host the tournament with me, you are most welcome, cos I am very new to this and doing this out of interest and frustration ( that there is no tournament for PC users ).

Regards,

I want t participate........ :)
steam Id : pintyabala Team : RCB

Raza_Ali

School Cricketer
Hi Everybody,

* You have to post your steam ID and your preferred team. ( I choose CSK, what ? host rights dude :rolleyes )
* Last date for registration June 30th. ( Hope to get participants before that ):thumbs

Well I saw many tournament post to get some idea how evrything works( Well I dint get any ) but something which I saw commonly was,

So If you guys have problem with this please explain me why it is bad ( cos I have no idea why they are a bad idea and what they refer to ) and let me know your opinion on this as well.

( Rules will be updated according to the suggestions provided by the participants )

1. CSK - navingandhi1
2. RCB - pintyabala

Regards,

hey bro i want to participate,,,
My steam I.d is = Aliraza10

12comm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
steam id: 12commeco
team : rr

Last edited:

Imtiaz_786

School Cricketer
Hey bro i want to play and my steam ID imtiaz39 and My team KKR [Kolkata Knight Rider] and if anyone ready to play any online match than message me.

WiLSoNN

Club Captain
I'll Participate. My Team : Sunrisers Hyderabad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And About those rules, Those two things aren't seen in real cricket and come off unorthodox, that's what the fuss is al about in other reg. threads or whatever.
And actually those balls(above 6m and slow ball) can be played nicely on backfoot ,most people dont like them , they try to hit them over the rope early, end up in safe hands of the fielders and get frustrated.
That's why many people strictly avoid them in online matchup's. this is what i think from what i've played in my 691hrs of dbc14 gameplay (and counting...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually Co-Hosted some DBC14 PC tournaments in fb groups last year, if u want help with anything, i'll see what i can do.
Looking forward to this tournament anyway, cheers !!

mytimeisnow

Club Captain
Hi Everybody,

1. CSK - navingandhi1
2. RCB - pintyabala

Regards,
[DOUBLEPOST=1433435787][/DOUBLEPOST]PSN: mytimeisnow00551
Name: Sudeep Sonawadekar
Mobile: +919004668970

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer
put me in too...
kunal29101980 - Mumbai Indians

how many more we need to start this tournament?? n when can v start?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
My steam id ROXEN My team is KKR
add me friends Staem Id fkp7057
Steam Community :: ROXEN

Hey ROXEN.... Since imitiyaz has choose KKR already, I would like you to change the team ASAP...[DOUBLEPOST=1433931974][/DOUBLEPOST]
put me in too...
kunal29101980 - Mumbai Indians

how many more we need to start this tournament?? n when can v start?

Hey Kunal, I will be updating the Round 1 fixtures on 13th June, So u can start immediately once I upload.

Raza_Ali

School Cricketer
TEAMS AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE :

1. Pune Warriors
2. Kings 11 Punjab
3. Rajastan Royals
4. Delhi Daredevils

Regards,
[/QUOTE]

Steam i.d : Aliraza10
Team name : Rajistan Royals :)

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
TEAMS AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE :

1. Pune Warriors
2. Kings 11 Punjab
3. Rajastan Royals
4. Delhi Daredevils

Regards,

Steam i.d : Aliraza10
Team name : Rajistan Royals :)[/QUOTE]

as per our conversation in Steam I have changed your team from RR to KX11 Punjab.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
I'll Participate. My Team : Sunrisers Hyderabad.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And About those rules, Those two things aren't seen in real cricket and come off unorthodox, that's what the fuss is al about in other reg. threads or whatever.
And actually those balls(above 6m and slow ball) can be played nicely on backfoot ,most people dont like them , they try to hit them over the rope early, end up in safe hands of the fielders and get frustrated.
That's why many people strictly avoid them in online matchup's. this is what i think from what i've played in my 691hrs of dbc14 gameplay (and counting...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually Co-Hosted some DBC14 PC tournaments in fb groups last year, if u want help with anything, i'll see what i can do.
Looking forward to this tournament anyway, cheers !!

I will Really appreciate a helping hand.... Any suggestion please let me know.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
To Everyone's attention.

I am planning to update the fixtures today with the nine players, If the last two doesn't select their team before 14th they will be eliminated.

I will be going with Round robin with each player facing everyone for two match( Like in IPL ), but I have added a pool up there, so if you guys want to go with any other option let me know ASAP. The pool will be closed by 14th.

Matches can be started. Each player should play only one match for the time being until I say so..

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread