MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry for not being specific there but the pose for the stance feels wrong (i.e pose for animation blocking). You can make out through that shot that it doesn't look all different from IC10 as stated in other comments.
Again, it's not a discussion point - AC13 doesn't use any of the IC10 motion capture. We don't know what shot or animation the screens show - but as I highlighted previously, just about every cricket game has a similar pose in it.

As I mentioned in the first post, I worried about posting them because people are clearly reading way too much in to what is shown.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Again, it's not a discussion point - AC13 doesn't use any of the IC10 motion capture. We don't know what shot or animation the screens show - but as I highlighted previously, just about every cricket game has a similar pose in it.

As I mentioned in the first post, I worried about posting them because people are clearly reading way too much in to what is shown.

That's pretty normal with people getting exited and judgmental after a hint of the visual is shown after such long time, don't you think? : )

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
so we have redesigned all the batting and balling. On the balling side we have a new feature called ?line and length?

Lol what's with balling? The Aussie spelling for bowling ? or probably did the writer forgot to edit. :D

----------

Well, PC is famous!! :yes

----------

Btw, has it been confirmed that the DLC updates will be free?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Interesting read this, Thanks mate.

I really think the fans out there will really appreciate our game, totally new, new dynamic game-play, new animation system, new camera system and we basically threw out all our old stuff and started fresh.?
I am really looking forward to see this game in action now!
-------------------------
but many other international teams are part of the mix along with 20 stadiums test series matches, One Day Internationals and Twenty-Twenty matches.
I thought there were 28 stadiums?

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah, you beat me to the link.

Was a good read, hoping to see this game succeed.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good read. I am still cautiously optimistic about this game. If they nail the gameplay, that's all I want.

Not sure what they meant by "Over 600 character models are modelled in the game"

nahid

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good read. I am still cautiously optimistic about this game. If they nail the gameplay, that's all I want.

Not sure what they meant by "Over 600 character models are modelled in the game"

Characters means players but if they have made the models then it has to be licensed but only ENG AD AUS players are licesned . Confused! But interesting.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member

"When you are dealing with over 600 players in the game, there are a lot of stats to cover, so we have enormous spread-sheets [built into the game] that cover all that stuff.?

I assume that means they have done the face models with fake names.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, that's in relation to all the squads which I hear are pretty accurate fakes ;)

nahid

Club Captain
I assume that means they have done the face models with fake names.

That would be pretty good because we can edit the rest stuffs in players editor so basically we can make them like half official licensed :) great.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well unlike Big Ant's game, this is using photos for faces, so the facemaking would be more like what patchmakers are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread