First Screenshots Released

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
sorry to post in this thread. But I'd say he hasn't got it. It looks like a press event or a show to the players. You can see stadium seats just below tv. They are at a cricket ground.

Why be sorry!! You are as much a member of this forum as us....the whole forum is open for you :D!!!

Westindies

Club Captain
tht screenshot confirms once again that its a patched version of ic2010 with little improvements :facepalm :facepalm

angad

Chairman of Consent
tht screenshot confirms once again that its a patched version of ic2010 with little improvements :facepalm :facepalm

It can also be a marketing gimmick!! Have broad post an old pic, and then release a trailer with much better graphics than whats shown in that pic. That ways even if the graphics in the trailer are not great, they would still get some positive attention as people would then start comparing it with broad's tweet!!

sahilnatu

Club Captain
It can also be a marketing gimmick!! Have broad post an old pic, and then release a trailer with much better graphics than whats shown in that pic. That ways even if the graphics in the trailer are not great, they would still get some positive attention as people would then start comparing it with broad's tweet!!

Either way, this pic looks awfully bad. Nothing worse than showing off such builds to the public when you are already facing the heat!

007avenger007

Club Captain

Even though the idea is not a BAD one 505 Marketing department has screwed up enough for me to realize they couldn't market anything even if their lives depended on it... Broad either foolishly released info he wasn't supposed to or got mega pissed at the fact that his model sucks so he took revenge ;)...and personally i'd choose revenge if i was Broad...:D

angad

Chairman of Consent
Either way, this pic looks awfully bad. Nothing worse than showing off such builds to the public when you are already facing the heat!

Thats what Im saying!! Remember, they didnt reveal the pic...Broad did!!!

----------

Even though the idea is not a BAD one 505 Marketing department has screwed up enough for me to realize they couldn't market anything even if their lives depended on it... Broad either foolishly released info he wasn't supposed to or got mega pissed at the fact that his model sucks so he took revenge ;)...and personally i'd choose revenge if i was Broad...:D

Am pretty sure they re-hauled their marketing and PR strategy (and maybe personnel) after the big messup they had

007avenger007

Club Captain

That is a stupid statement IMHO...

You can clearly see graphics are worse so how can it be a patched IC 10 with improvements?...
U know... maybe that's why it took so many years for development... We all thought they were making a new engine while in fact they were making a DOWNGRADE patch all along... And believe me that stuff is pretty hard to do! Ask me, i'm a reverse-engineer myself ;)
(for those having trouble comprehending... this is sarcasm)

----------

Am pretty sure they re-hauled their marketing and PR strategy (and maybe personnel) after the big messup they had

Am pretty sure they didn't..........

----------

They'd sue broad for making the game look even worse. Meanwhile on Ashes 13 fb page, ppl are crying for a release date. Sigh.

They can't sue Broad for revealing their own blunders... They cannot and wouldn't want to either... You really think people will support a company like 505 Games if they sue Stuart Broad!? and not to mention for something as stupid as that... They don't want bad rep...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The PR agency assure me they're still involved but recent info on the game has come from the CEO of Trickstar posting a video on facebook and an England cricketer posting a screenshot taken with his phone.
Just when you thought the marketing campaign could get no weirder.

fade0508

School Cricketer
They can't sue Broad for revealing their own blunders... They cannot and wouldn't want to either... You really think people will support a company like 505 Games if they sue Stuart Broad!? and not to mention for something as stupid as that... They don't want bad rep...

If it was a blunder they would have told him to remove the tweet.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
If it was a blunder they would have told him to remove the tweet.

Not necessarily. It may have been a blunder but they might have realised that removing the post would have made things worse, as people would have asked questions.

sahilnatu

Club Captain

Take it easy mate. Think I should've mentioned that it was a JOKE! :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread