Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was said to be an Australian conspiracy...

We won't go into what a producers role is and what they should know about the state of a production :p

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It was said to be an Australian conspiracy...

We won't go into what a producers role is and what they should know about the state of a production :p

I bet you and Fegan are best buds really and this is just all for show.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Five easy ashes victories, under promised, over delivered.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
At least the disaster in the digital medium matches the disaster on the field for the English... There's a twisted poetry in that symmetry.

silverthorne

Club Captain
At least the disaster in the digital medium matches the disaster on the field for the English... There's a twisted poetry in that symmetry.

It can be explained by voodoo... Someone over the Internet is causing them to lose! Those zombie dolls of the players in the Ashes Cricket Game must have caused this!

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
Coming to the party late, I missed out on alot of the earlier discussion in this thread during the lead up, the let down and the leak-around prior to release. It was interesting reading certain segments of the thread, and seeing how alot of people out there correctly guessed the outcome or what has now come true in regards to both this 'game' and DBC.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Just went to the nearest DVD shop, I've counted that there are still 20 copies left of Ashes 13. People of our region is a big fan of this game :lol:p

crudude

School Cricketer
I'm Mad!! (like crazy why did i just do this mad) I just spent hours browsing through this forum thread..
Although funny, reading all these promises and delays and more promises, it is actually really sad too.

I had heard about the ashes game but did not know any details behind it, well now I do.

Also as a HUGE cricket lover.. and a dissapointed cricket game customer (since Brian Lara), it is quite weird that I had not heard of Don Bradman cricket game at all! But now I have and I see its available for purchase :P
Defnitely going to buy it!!

Seems to be lots of glitches, but it seems the game is going the in the right direction, and deserves the funding for sequel etc... PS. Should market better!!

Users who are viewing this thread