MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I like how that Cricket 2004's big 'game breaking' bug was that the lineup changes didn't stay in the second innings - while in AC13 they couldn't even figure out catching stats.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like how that Cricket 2004's big 'game breaking' bug was that the lineup changes didn't stay in the second innings - while in AC13 they couldn't even figure out catching stats.

The number one annoying thing for me is not the small bugs and the large ones. It's the fielders catching if you hit it in the air, how can this happen. The ball goes in the bloody air Trickstar and it will get caught, been in every cricket game ever. PS I did see the AI catch one outfield catch but he was 2 metres over the boundary rope so it was a 6.

PS For people who have not played this game(not a real game) the slips and caught and bowled is all you get.:facepalm

----------

I would have loved to see there review but the game was not on sale long enough. Go figure.:yes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
PS For people who have not played this game(not a real game) the slips and caught and bowled is all you get.
I've held out to mid on before, but haven't been caught in the deep.

You missed run outs, you get a lot of run outs. Most of the bowleds I got were chips onto the stumps or the ball was actually missing.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lets be honest; from the videos I've seen, if the game wants you to be out, the ball will go through the bat or vanish in front of the bat way outside off stump, and you'll be out bowled. Or the batsman will miss the ball and still be out caught behind. It seems very scripted...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...and there's no replays so you never know what happened.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That reminds me, I think yesterday you mentioned the 'Stump cam', well it's there but it just doesn't work. It's just a black dot on the middle stump :lol

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Way back when I saw those first images of the camera in the stumps, it was confirmed as a camera option by Chief... just another thing I guess that didn't get "switched on" by Trickstar in the great switching-on process of early September...

karan.kapila

School Cricketer
I played the game first time last night but the main problem was game was too slow I mean everything. when I checked the settings it set was to my highest screen resolution and when I tried to lower the resolution I was unable but all other options were changing. what can I do now

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Pray.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
what can I do now

You will have to throw your PC away. Unfortunately it has been infected by the Ashes Cricket 2013 virus. There is no hope now. Please advise your family and friends to avoid you for the next 3 summers as the lingering side effects could cause detremental ramifications to your relationship with your relations if they were realise what you have done.

Peace be with you.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Users who are viewing this thread