Football Manager 2009 Downloads!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now I know quite a few are playing on the new FM09, so have you patched you game? Is it any good? Post the downloads your using here so people can find things easier, i know i'm struggling at the moment.

I found logos, kits and Skins at one place for FM 09 in a FM site, but not quite sure what that site is, because i was all mad like a man searching for water whilst his tongue is burning when i got my copy of FM 09. As this states, i was looking for patches all over the net at that time and found many FM sites and it's hard for me to find that one site which has all those patches. I'll post here if i get that link of the site.

I found logos, kits and Skins at one place for FM 09 in a FM site, but not quite sure what that site is, because i was all mad like a man searching for water whilst his tongue is burning when i got my copy of FM 09. As this states, i was looking for patches all over the net at that time and found many FM sites and it's hard for me to find that one site which has all those patches. I'll post here if i get that link of the site.

That's an extremely long winded 'no'.

thedugout.tv or .net cant remember exactly but do a google search. Its another ace site for FM

Users who are viewing this thread