Planetcricket FM Monthly Challenge

I thought instead of posting it all in one big post at the end I'd post the result of my 2nd Spartak game as I'd forgot to when I'd played it. Anways managed to pull off another 3-0 victory.

CSKA3-0Spartakhome.jpg

only got a handfull of league games left and hopefully we can finnish the season winning every game. Cup games could still vary depending on results but hopefully we can pick up a few bits of silverware.

Well final finnished my season today and all I can say is that it ended exceptionally well:

Final_League_Table.jpg

We somehow managed to pull off an amazing run of results winning every game played at a domestic level, drawing one game against Man City in the Euro Cup rounding out a sensational unbeaten season. It's a shame the cup goes on into next season or whatever otherwise I'm sure we would have won that aswell. Hopefully I can be this successful in future challenges.

Win The League: 40 points
Every Position Above Rival: 60 points
Every Point Ahead Of Rival: 180 points
Every Win Against Rival: 30 points
Goals Scored Against Rival: 18 points
Clean Sheet Against Rival: 10 points
Injured Rival Player Caused By Your Side: 5 points

Total: 343 points

Great stuff Burnsy.

I won't be finishing mine as college work has started to pile up and the fact that FM09 is slower than a granny with a zimmer frame. The next challenge I will be doing on FM08, and it'll be up in the next few days.

Looks like Burnsy and I are tied. Great stuff mate! Looks like you had an awesome season. I'd have beaten you if I went in on tackling harder :p.

Tbh I had tackling on Normal throughout the season....just got lucky. If Spartak had finnished in the same position as they did in your game I would have been ahead:p

Not long left in this challenge and I'm pretty sure we've only had 3 people submit results which is a tad disapponting. Great efforts from Burnsy and Dr. Pepper to dominate the league - my results look poor now compared to you two, so I'll be sitting in third/last place it seems...

The next challenge will be up reasonably soon.. most likely within a week or so.

Yeah, looked to be more promising at the start. A little disappointed I couldn't get it finished, but it may have helped if I had chosen CSKA!

Not long left in this challenge and I'm pretty sure we've only had 3 people submit results which is a tad disapponting. Great efforts from Burnsy and Dr. Pepper to dominate the league - my results look poor now compared to you two, so I'll be sitting in third/last place it seems...

The next challenge will be up reasonably soon.. most likely within a week or so.

Hey, I posted my game, that's some points in the bag! 20-odd I think...

Yeh. I may do the same actually. It'll still put me last mind you.

Once I send a PM to Blake the next challenge will be up.

Top of league: 40 points
Every position above your rival: 120 points
Every point ahead of your rival: 30 points
Goals scored against rival: 3 points

Total: 193 divided by 2 = 96.5 points

cskamoscow13gams.jpg

cskamoscowvsspartak.jpg

There will be soon. Blake will be putting it up, so watch this space.

Final Standings:

Code:
Pos.   User               Points
1.     Dr. Pepper          343
1.     Burnsy1             343
3.     Blake               187
4.     Feelin Blue?        96.5
5.     Maney2k9            24
6.     treva               5

Users who are viewing this thread