Football Transfers Thread

Dickov has moved to ManCity.Also rumours about a swap deal with Shevchenko to ManU and VanNistelrooy the other way.

sid_19840 said:
Dickov has moved to ManCity.Also rumours about a swap deal with Shevchenko to ManU and VanNistelrooy the other way.

Milan have accepted Shevchenko's transfer request and they're already in talks with Chelsea. They're saying they want a good sum of money for him. ;O

Cant see ManYoo shelling money on Shev. Mr. Ed is valued at a max 15 Mn whereas Milan was offered nearly four times that by Chelski last year for Sheva!

gold639 said:
Milan have accepted Shevchenko's transfer request and they're already in talks with Chelsea. They're saying they want a good sum of money for him. ;O
Well hopefully Milan leak all Abro's money out of Cheatski! :)

sachin said:
Well hopefully Milan leak all Abro's money out of Cheatski! :)

And all that money'd go down the drain once they go to Serie B. :(

Bala said:
And Bolton has also been given permission to talk to Andy Johnson! :(

Oh! And Dirk Kuyt is interested to join El Pool! Seems like his move to Toon has fizzled out! And Arsenal might spring a surprize by going for Owen! :rolleyes:
I would love to see owen at Arsenal they will be unstopable at front

Todays Chelsea rumour is Salomon Kalou from Feyenoord.

Feyenoord marketing director, Chris Woerts says they have given Chelsea permission to talk to the player.

Also Spurs are rumoured to be signing Alessandro Mancini from AS Roma. Does anyone know where all Spur's cash is coming from????

I don't think Spurs are getting much in the way of cash, their not likely to make any transfers over ?10 million this Summer I'd reckon.

There's always a Chelsea rumour isn't there? 80% of the time it turns out to be true :( (the 20% links to people like Gerrard), actually who else has turned down a move to Cheatski?

hassan1823 said:
I would love to see owen at Arsenal they will be unstopable at front

With Thomas Risoscky also joining and Theo Walcott playing fot the first team next season...they will be a true force to reckon with great young stars as well...

Great news! Its about time we got a genuine goal scorer up front. AJ will do well with Cahill, Beattie and Arteta.

Users who are viewing this thread