Football Transfers Thread

Kev said:
Todays Chelsea rumour is Salomon Kalou from Feyenoord.

Feyenoord marketing director, Chris Woerts says they have given Chelsea permission to talk to the player.

Also Spurs are rumoured to be signing Alessandro Mancini from AS Roma. Does anyone know where all Spur's cash is coming from????
:spy......Drug money.........:gundown

ZexyZahid said:
Some pretty big news. I think this will happen.

Milan 'eyeing Van Nistelrooy bid'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/5024914.stm
Personally,i'm not sure Van tapin rooy would fit into Milans team.I just don't he's the right guy for their kind of team.

Kev said:
Todays Chelsea rumour is Salomon Kalou from Feyenoord.
Looks like this rumour was true! Wow sometimes I even surprise myself :D

Actually some time ago he was linked to Chelsea. Now it has become true:

Chelsea agree deal to sign Kalou
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5023196.stm

Previous season Kalou wanted to join PSV, but Feyenoord didn't let him too.

Also Kalou wanted to apply for Dutch citizenship, but Verdonk, a minister, denied continuously to play in the World Cup. Van Basten guaranteed a place for him in the squad, just to get his citizenship (which sounds unfair for me with the other players).

Now he has been denied citizenship, he wants to play for Ivory Coast.

In his defence for Dutch citizenship at the court he told about he loved Dutch culture and stuff related to that. When he declared his desire to play for Ivory Coast some weeks ago, he showed how much he loved it. :laugh He just wanted to play in the World Cup with the best team.

Not necessarily.He may love Dutch culture,and was infuriated when they denied him citizenship.He wants to play in the world cup,there's nothing wrong with that.

Shevchenko has now joined Chelsea for about ?30 million.
I hope he fails miserably and Liverpools striker signings (whoever they may be) will outshine him! Looking forward to him missing another penalty in the Champions League Final 2007 in Athens against Liverpool to lose the match again already!

I bet he cant even do this:

Interesting in that Ronaldo article posted by Sid that Ronaldo said: "....the North American market is one of my objectives for the future". He wont only be going there for money and merchandising then will he ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sureshot said:
Shevchenko is set to be a complete tosser for the next few years of his life.

:D

Looks like Liverpool aren't interested in signing players until after the world cup. We need a back-up centre half and new strikers.

Everton have done fairly well in the transfer marker beating a host of clubs to Aj and now a few Lescott. Lescott was one of the best (Along with Kilgallon) the ebst centre backs outside the premiership and he deserves a chance with Everton :)

Rumours about Kaka joining Real Madrid for a big transfer fee,will be a big loss for Milan if happens,they seem to be loosing a fair share of players.

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Everton have done fairly well in the transfer marker beating a host of clubs to Aj and now a few Lescott. Lescott was one of the best (Along with Kilgallon) the ebst centre backs outside the premiership and he deserves a chance with Everton :)

Yes he is one of the best cb's outside of the Premiership and deserves his chance as he missed the whole season when we were in the Prem, i hope they don't make another mistake like they did with Robbie Keane and let him go without putting a sell on clause in his contract.

Users who are viewing this thread