Football Transfers Thread

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Least we've got Saha to cure our injury worries.......

It must be Kenwright being tight fisted. We must have some money lying about, we sold Johnson for ?11million ffs. We need to buy someone, in a dream world I'd love to see Jimmy Bullard, Joao Moutinho and Henrik Larsson come in. We'll get none of them, Moutinho's too expensive, and Fulham would probably demand ?15million for Bullard, whenever we try and buy someone the team bumps the money up, like last year when we tried to buy Nugent, and Preson wanted ?8million.

Im going to keep you to that mate, when he is injuried in his first season. :)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Im going to keep you to that mate, when he is injuried in his first season. :)

You knew I was joking right......

Tyrone Mears has joined Marseille. Very strange transfer saga that one, he wasn't given his managers approval to join them, but just got on a plane to go have a talk with their management. Luckily for him the deal has gone through, he'd have looked pretty stupid if the deal fell through and he was left to rot at Derby.

PhilD123

International Coach
Shocking news coming through from Mark Hughes,

He made a double bogey on the 6th, meaning he's facing a losing battle.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I made a bogey on a 5-par and par on a 3. Quite happy with that. Anyway, how many more members are going to have the name 'Man City' mysteriously crop up under the subheading: Domestic Team?

PhilD123

International Coach
Is it just me that finds Ferie trying to chat up Berbatov in the back of a car amusing?;)

Get him to Carrington!

PhilD123

International Coach
Finnan gone to Espanyol on 2 year deal, bit strange that one. Just in case you're not watching SSN.

PhilD123 added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Apparently it's a boost for Newcastle that Amoebi is staying.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread