Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

Key to being accurate is just patience for wat you are doing. Download pureref too for an overlay

The Toolz on FB are never wrong....

In any case, as above, who cares, we know this is legit as it fits the timeline of when the world would have stock, and more so that we know FNK can be trusted not to be trolling (so they can get stuffed!). It's not ideal that it's leaked as people get annoyed but it's beyond our control.

"They will definitely have stock early. Photoshop your receipts and hassle the stores for it and you will get it at least a week beforehand."
*Game leaks*
"This is not ideal, but beyond our control".

:)

9.97GB nice, is it the same for all platforms?

Any one knows early release in bangalore India.please let us know.Dont know whether i can ask it here

they also dont ship to the UK also :(

Last time i got DBC early in bangalore.i have contacted them today,said it will be in stocks on DEC 20
Let me know which shop is that. Brigade Road or where is it. Just so keen to get game as quick as possible :D

They don't ship to Germany :(

they also dont ship to the UK also :(

Lucky me the seller delivered to my house in an hour. If anyone in dubai very eager to play just call him.

Will post some videos in the evening

20161209_140014.jpg
20161209_140023.jpg
20161209_140556.jpg

Let me know which shop is that. Brigade Road or where is it. Just so keen to get game as quick as possible :D
Brigade road opposite ameboe you will find a computer shop thats the one.If you get any info let me know

Users who are viewing this thread