Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

Online release date is the 14th/15th for Xbox one store

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

WP_20161208_21_49_38_Pro.jpg

That means PC release is a month after the 14th/15th instead of the 22nd, right? Right??? :p

Very jealous guys but happy for you all at the same time! Hope you have a blast exploring so early. I'm going back into the nets to forget this ever happened now, haha! :D

^ that intensifies the hurt! Feeling really J right now!

Two lucky guys are already enjoying the game.
We pc users have to wait more than 1 month.
Btw try to simulate an entire t20 match AI vs AI to see how realistic the AI is.

Reactions: DAP
The Toolz on FB are never wrong....

In any case, as above, who cares, we know this is legit as it fits the timeline of when the world would have stock, and more so that we know FNK can be trusted not to be trolling (so they can get stuffed!). It's not ideal that it's leaked as people get annoyed but it's beyond our control.

I know Ross. I was trying to 'trick' him to upload pics and videos of the game as I wanted to see them.
Hence the 'Wink' smiley at the end.

Let him play the game ... lol some of these posts.... :lol

You ordered it today right?
Very fast delivery !
Enjoy the game:thumbs:thumbs

yes. I called the seller and asked if he could ship it by tomorrow. He said he is near to my location and delivered to me in an hour.

First impression, you won't be disappointed.

Graphics is good
grass looks real and green
smooth animations
as usual gameplay is the king. dbc14 the gameplay is perfect but still they improved a lot.

still more to explore

I have uploaded some videos, this is the first time i am uploading a video through ps4. Editing it through share factory takes some time.

1st gameplay

acadamy

I will play a proper match and upload later tonight or tomorrow.
i need some help Get Best is not uploading the latest from acadamy. i am not sure what i am missing

As usual the video is compressed in youtube but it looks much much better

First impression, you won't be disappointed.

Graphics is good
grass looks real and green
smooth animations
as usual gameplay is the king. dbc14 the gameplay is perfect but still they improved a lot.

still more to explore

I have uploaded some videos, this is the first time i am uploading a video through ps4. Editing it through share factory takes some time.

1st gameplay

acadamy

I will play a proper match and upload later tonight or tomorrow.
i need some help Get Best is not uploading the latest from acadamy. i am not sure what i am missing

As usual the video is compressed in youtube but it looks much much better

Unfortunately the creators aren't done yet! So heaps of stuff isn't ready yet.

Cheers for the uploads. I actually think the game looks nicer in this video then the twistie ones!

Users who are viewing this thread