Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

@christy_lenin1 Really appreciate your videos mate..Like Blocker said I would be busy playing the game and coming to planet cricket wouldnt even be in my mind...Maybe after giving it a good 5-6 hrs of play would think of it...:p

Online release date is the 14th/15th for Xbox one store

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

WP_20161208_21_49_38_Pro.jpg
What about PS4??

This might seem like a pretty minor request in the grand scheme of things, but would anyone mind posting a couple of pictures of videos of the batting and bowling tutorials? Want to see if there's anything particularly useful in there, or how they've changed since the last game. In particular though, if there's any useful hints in there that are missing from the Academy, it would be nice to be able to practise them on PC still before the game comes out there. If there's nothing really of interest in there obviously, then don't worry about it, haha!

Some of those edges in the video on the other page were beautiful :) :clap

Some of those edges in the video on the other page were beautiful :) :clap
Yeah looked great, edge flew to boundary how about that..:D

Bit exaggerated dives all around even WK dives for every take...Should get used to it...Bit of tweak on that...

So smooth gameplay even in the video, imagine in realtime..Wow great work by BA, already impressed what I have seen....

Game looks amazing!
Post a video of a night game please.:D

More grass pic.
Please helicopter shot.
Show Tendulkar.
Can you play broadcast cam.

Tell you what, I hope the umpires aren't remotely body conscious, those skin tight tops don't leave much to the imagination.

Few things noticed:

-Crowd supporting home team on appeal is amazing..

-Umpire didnt give any signal for not out in that LBW and it goes straight to BARS cutscene..

-Music played in the stadium feels amazing. Its played between overs, thats is great to hear too adds that feel to the game..

-Commentary so far seems to work well.

-Maybe small one but in that BARS hotspot the ball mark disappears on rewind.

Users who are viewing this thread