Formula 1 2006 - Sepang Race Over [F1 Champ Edition]

Nice news coverage Trev, looking forward to see who goes fastest in practise.

www.formula1.com said:
bannereg1.jpg

Räikkönen tops Friday Practice

Kimi Räikkönen went fastest in Friday's session posting a time of 1:32.013. He was fastest in all 3 sectors over the hour session, beating reigning champ Fernando Alonso by .460 seconds. Felipe Massa out-drove team mate Michael Schumacher, finishing one place ahead of him in 3rd. Montoya was almost a second behind Räikkönen back in 5th place. Rubens Barrichello continued to show why he is up there with the best, going through with a time of 1:32.873. Christian Klien again performed well in the Red Bull, making 8th place, 5 places above team mate David Coulthard. Giancarlo Fisichella and Jenson Button both struggled with the Sepang track, both outside the top 10. Nico Rosberg managed a quick time in the Williams, posting a lap that was .980 seconds faster than team mate Mark Webber.

Friday Practice Times
fridaypracticeua6.jpg

kimiraikkonenfridaypraclo5.jpg

Kimi Räikkönen racks up the fastest time in Friday's session

© www.formula1.com

Last edited:
Good to see Kimi on top, but still dissapointed in Webber's in game performance. kutgw

That was a lap with a time of 1:36 something, so I have gone 2 seconds quicker than shown there...

Good work mate, looking forward to the next update.

Finally received the f1 game in the mail 2 days ago, bloody good game with some hard tracks like Suzuka (difficult to get a good consistant lap).

Well the practise session has been done, just didn't have time this weekend. Hoping to get it done tonight :)

I'm hoping to get this back up-and-running after the new F1 season has rekindled my interest. Going to have to practice a lot on Sepang though before I can continue...

Good news Jack, I'm starting to become more interested in Formula One now too.

Users who are viewing this thread