Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teams done so far, by teacher are:
South Africa, India and New Zealand.

Upcoming (International):
Pakistan

Right?

Given @Llewelynf is still getting set up in Malaysia, I’ll answer.

He edited some exisiting Indian playfaces. South Africa and New Zealand are the only “complete” teams to date.

Work has begun on the Pakistan player models, but there is no ETA.

He edited some exisiting Indian playfaces. South Africa and New Zealand are the only “complete” teams to date.

Good Summary.

@Snowy is 100% correct on all fronts, of course due to his massive contribution.

And as he has also said I am still trying to pull myself together. Hoping to move into my house by the end of the week or Tuesday the latest. I am currently a little dependent on Starbucks free wifi to get by so once that is sorted I will start sharing. Some really good things to come. You guys should be happy

@Snowy is 100% correct on all fronts, of course due to his massive contribution.

And as he has also said I am still trying to pull myself together. Hoping to move into my house by the end of the week or Tuesday the latest. I am currently a little dependent on Starbucks free wifi to get by so once that is sorted I will start sharing. Some really good things to come. You guys should be happy
Best of Luck!

We appreciate everything you do lad as well as @Snowy and all the creators in this community

Life is much more important so take it easy and take your time mate, and all the best with the move... I know how hard it can be it’s a big change

@Llewelynf
Hi, i just modified your Trent Boult a bit. Please check and use it in your team if you like it. Also modified few perks n surname commentry.
Shared under username: sonimrajk
IMG_9745103f-cc70-455c-94ef-f9502316f3f8.png

Thanks so much.Got it I downloaded kohli and some other players...Are there srilankan players also available and IPL kits?
not yet mate his currently working on the IPL kits now but moving from another country takes a bit out of his time with it been busy enough, and there is some Sri Lankan player there a little bit hit and miss, What you can do is search on the academy by surname and make sure the playface is ticked

not yet mate his currently working on the IPL kits now but moving from another country takes a bit out of his time with it been busy enough, and there is some Sri Lankan player there a little bit hit and miss, What you can do is search on the academy by surname and make sure the playface is ticked
Thanks so much and all the best to @Llewelynf and hope he settles down okay

@Llewelynf
Hi, i just modified your Trent Boult a bit. Please check and use it in your team if you like it. Also modified few perks n surname commentry.
Shared under username: sonimrajk
View attachment 224035

Have done something similar with Boult and Taylor (two NZ players where I didn't make the models) - new ones on the left, maybe getting uploaded in coming days.

upload_2019-7-5_19-25-43.png

Sorry to be a pain I know your a busy man but maybe add this one to your list if you like up to you personally I like it

27ShakibAway.ashx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread