Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

:clap:clapThis is a tremendous job! :D love ur work buddy! :)

BUT; may I bring one tiny little "missing" part here as well? ;)

The Indian emblem (BCCI logo) is missing 3 white (may be yellow) stars at the top of the circle! :) it's there in reference images!

Last edited:
loving your creations bro keep up the great work awesome

Next up... The new Pakistan T20 Kit.

upload_2016-3-11_2-26-45.png
12800248_1121319634575127_1672200073682567153_n.jpg

I am busy with the Bangladesh kit at the moment. The England kit is next after that. Thought I would do that after because it should not take more than a few minutes. Want to try get as many done as possible before the Tournament proper starts. The Sri Lanka kit looks like it might be really tricky because I can not find decent pics anywhere. Anybody willing to find some?

haven't they got a yellow version they're thinking of using too or did that get binned?

Anybody can help in AdBoards? I made some of the adboards but it doesn't runs in the game. It loads default Adboards, it would be a pleasure if anyone helps.

haven't they got a yellow version they're thinking of using too or did that get binned?

It looks like it is still a possibility but it is pretty much the same template just yellow

Users who are viewing this thread