Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

thanks so much m8 to u and all modders for keeping this game up to date brilliant work !!

Awesome !Do remaining international kits too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Llewelynf my friend, it is possible to have your South African sponsors in the South African cricket ground. I know that there is no Big Ant grass sponsor but you can create one. Copy either 010gear or toro sponsor in fields folder and rename it BigAnt no spaces and then edit it with the new image.

Llewelynf my friend, it is possible to have your South African sponsors in the South African cricket ground. I know that there is no Big Ant grass sponsor but you can create one. Copy either 010gear or toro sponsor in fields folder and rename it BigAnt no spaces and then edit it with the new image.

I am currently away on holiday and the internet is a little limited. When I get a chance I will upload them for the SA ground. Are you sure this works for pitch ads?

I am currently away on holiday and the internet is a little limited. When I get a chance I will upload them for the SA ground. Are you sure this works for pitch ads?

Yes my friend, I have used your Sun foil pitch ad in the south African grounds before, I also use a Australian pitch ad in the Australian stadiums too. It should work. I used to use Gedosato for them to work in the past but for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

Can u please make this cwc '15 Afghanistan kit?
$_1.JPG

Thanks!

Can you do India's new t20 kit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you India's new t20 kit

Hey Friedlele7; Hope you're doing absolutely fine! :)
Yes! We eagerly need the new Indian t20 kit and here is some references for you to start with. Requesting you to please create this one! Thank you!!

(Reference Video)[DOUBLEPOST=1457192110][/DOUBLEPOST]Here are two more images! :)

Attachments

• india-world-t20-jersey.jpg
    india-world-t20-jersey.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 15
  • teamindia_nike.jpg
    teamindia_nike.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 12
I am finally back from holiday and as soon as I can I will get to work on some of the stuff being requested. First up I will upload the SA sponsors for the Durban fields ground as requested by DBC14 Rocks and then I will start with the Indian and Afghan kits. Thanks again for everyone who use my stuff and give such great feedback.

I am finally back from holiday and as soon as I can I will get to work on some of the stuff being requested. First up I will upload the SA sponsors for the Durban fields ground as requested by DBC14 Rocks and then I will start with the Indian and Afghan kits. Thanks again for everyone who use my stuff and give such great feedback.

Hello LIewelynf my friend, you don't have to upload the sponsors to the Durban Fields ground , if you don't want too but thank you for considering to do it anyway my friend. to change the big Ant pitch ad, I copy a fresh 010gear or a toro pitch ad file and rename it to BigAnt no spaces and then edit the pitch ad file with the new image. If you rename your current South African pitch ad to BigAnt from 010gear that should work also.

Last edited:
Guys is it possible to have different sponsors/adboards for different stadiums?
Like for nz-
Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\stadiums\nz\textures \sponsors. ?

Guys is it possible to have different sponsors/adboards for different stadiums?
Like for nz-
Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\stadiums\nz\textures \sponsors. ?

You can change the pitch ads and the ad boards in any stadium, but you really can only change one at a time.

Hello LIewelynf my friend, you don't have to upload the sponsors to the Durban Fields ground , if you don't want too but thank you for considering to do it anyway my friend. to change the big Ant pitch ad, I copy a fresh 010gear or a toro pitch ad file and rename it to BigAnt no spaces and then edit the pitch ad file with the new image. If you rename your current South African pitch ad to BigAnt from 010gear that should work also.
It is really okay because now that I know that the pitch ad can be changed I am doing it gor my own game so it really is no hassle at all. Thanks for helping me with that.

Users who are viewing this thread