Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

Finally done with the SA vs Eng Texture file I promised a while ago!

Took much longer than expected but literally includes everything from kits, stumps, boundary rope, adboards, pitchad, bats, equipment sponsors (pads, gloves and helmets) and anything else you can think of I guess.

Just finishing the Read Me for installation instructions (quite a process but worth it) and will release sometime in the next few days.

upload_2016-2-8_2-29-9.png
upload_2016-2-8_2-29-28.png
upload_2016-2-8_2-29-46.png
upload_2016-2-8_2-30-23.png
upload_2016-2-8_2-30-53.png

Last edited:
That looks awesome. Great effort mate. Cant wait

Excellent work especially on gloves and pads. I can't wait this stuff to be released.

So, I think the Graphics Pack is ready. It was quite a lot to do, so I may have missed something. If so, please do let me know ASAP.

The File comes in 3 parts. Graphics, 9 (SA) and 70 (ENG), ensure all files are downloaded and that you have read the install instructions correctly. Extract all folders (fields, stadiums and textures from the graphics file and both 9 and 70 to 'Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\'. Good luck and I hope you enjoy!!

Attachments

• SA vs ENG Texture Pack.zip
    543.6 KB · Views: 292
  • 70.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 473
  • 9.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 458
Personally, I think the easiest way to get around the whole installation process will be if you download South Africa CG and England CG from the academy under Friedlele7 once you have extracted the files. They might not be skilled properly so just uncheck skills when downloading. They both have the current up to date squads with likenesses and batting orders.

Thanks a MILLION bro...........................!! :D Next one... should be Sri Lanka-India Graphics pack.... or.. something else? ;)

I also have a very keen request. It seems that our Great Modders silently "abandoned" the English County teams. blockerdave did provide the correct roster for last season though!
but We have a kit pack of English county teams for the season 2014-15. Do you have any plan to create the English county texture pack of last season? :)

Thank you!

I also have a very keen request. It seems that our Great Modders silently "abandoned" the English County teams. blockerdave did provide the correct roster for last season though!
but We have a kit pack of English county teams for the season 2014-15. Do you have any plan to create the English county texture pack of last season? :)

Thank you!

I'd also really love to see you have a go at the County teams after your great work with the other domestic teams. Although rather than doing last season, might be worth waiting a month. The new season starts in 2 months and the counties should be announcing their new kits in the next few weeks.

I'd also really love to see you have a go at the County teams after your great work with the other domestic teams. Although rather than doing last season, might be worth waiting a month. The new season starts in 2 months and the counties should be announcing their new kits in the next few weeks.

That probably makes more sense to me. Once the new kits are announced I will have a crack at them. Thanks

Just something worth noting with the texture pack, some of the bats (or equipment sponsors) are exclusive to either England or South Africa. This means if you have not extracted the 'sponsors' folder from each file, you will only have half the bats in the file.

Hope this makes sense as I have received some questions about this,

Friedlele7
So, I think the Graphics Pack is ready. It was quite a lot to do, so I may have missed something. If so, please do let me know ASAP.

The File comes in 3 parts. Graphics, 9 (SA) and 70 (ENG), ensure all files are downloaded and that you have read the install instructions correctly. Extract all folders (fields, stadiums and textures from the graphics file and both 9 and 70 to 'Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\'. Good luck and I hope you enjoy!!

These are great, thank you so much for your effort. Just one small thing, there's no emblem folder included in the England (70) file. I get Sth Africa working great, but no team emblem for England. Could you please include & re-post
Thanks again......Awesome

The emblem is embedded in the tops, hat and pants. So it should be unchecked in the academy for each top. But if you mean hud logos and emblems, I have not included those. I am using one of the other modders stuff and would not want to take credit for someone else's work. I think its under Albert's downloads that I got the logos.

is there a download link for pink,stumps,ad borads and pitch add cant seem to find..?

This is the texture pack for the Pink ODI played at the Wanderers today.

**Please note these will overwrite the current texture pack if you have downloaded
my previous file SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACK UP BEFORE INSTALLING.**

The textures only work at Wellington Stadium so make sure that is the ground selected when you
set up your game.

Please read the install instructions carefully.

Attachments

• SA vs ENG Pink ODI Textures.zip
    84 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread