Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

Wow they look awesome. I might have to try the New Zealand T20 comp out now.

A sponsor update to the BBL teams including the Hurricanes, Thunder and Stars. Extract the sponsor logo to the correct team and if you had previously installed my file it should work 100%.

upload_2016-1-31_20-12-41.png

Attachments

• New BBL Sponsors.rar
    70.2 KB · Views: 77
great stuff bro thank you
:)

New Zealand Domestic Kits are finally ready! Again, make sure you have downloaded both parts and check the Read Me and Hints for install instructions. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• NZ Domestic T20 Part 1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 120
  • NZ Domestic T20 Part 2.zip
    1 MB · Views: 110
Thank you very much for the Kits and as u mentioned in readme file of AUS T20 Kit that, we can only have 2 Sponsors, then, how to assign both ODI/T20 Kit Sponsors at a time? If I change the AUS Team Sponsor to Uni Plan dark then, it will work only ur ODI Kits, but not working on T20 Kits as it has Uni Parmark Team Sponsor, Please help.

It is a quality of a work mate , If your'e free can you make ICC World T20 2007 jerseys?

It is a quality of a work mate , If your'e free can you make ICC World T20 2007 jerseys?

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I am only focusing on current stuff for now. If I do start with Retro stuff I will definitely give it a try. But as it stands I do not see that happening in the foreseeable future.

would you consider doing the master champions league kits..some intresting designs there???..ill post some ref pics if needed (finding good ones always an issue)...
also i think umar is working on PSL t20 kits

Fantastic work!
Keep'em coming!

Users who are viewing this thread